DELL’ANNO, R. and HALICIOGLU, F. (2010)
“An ARDL Model of Recorded and Unrecorded Economies in
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 37, No.6, pp.627-646.
1. Alexandru, A.A., Dobre,
I., Ghinararu, C.C. (2011) “The causal
relationship between unemployment rate and
2. Alexandru, A.A., Dobre,
I. (2012) “The causal relationship between unemployment rate and
Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, Vol.1, No.1, pp.21-34.
Z. (2012) “Currency demand modeling in estimating the underground economy
International Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue: 96, pp.25-29.
4. Ciftci, M. (2012) “Significance and function of tax intelligence to uncover of taxable revenues”,
MA Thesis in Public Finance, Graduate School of Social Sciences, Cukurova University, Turkey.
F. (2013) ““Dynamics of
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.40, No.5, pp.644-657.
6. Nissan, E., Naghshpour, S. (2013) “Connecting corruption to ethic polarization and religious fractionalization”,
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.40, No.6, pp.763-774.
7. Annan, B., Bekoe, W., Amponsah, E.N. (2013) “Determinants of tax evasion in
International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research, Vol.6, No.3, pp.97-121.
8. Yildiz, O. (2013) “Estimation of the black economy in Turkey”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University.
9. Wahid, R.M. (2014) “Between BRIC and G3: shariah-compliant stock markets cointegration”,
Journal of Islamic Banking and Finance, Vol.2, No.1, pp.59-78.
10. Mansoor, A., Mehmood, S. (2014) “Determinants of tax evasion in Pakistan: 1970-2010”,
Conference Proceedings, pp.29-46, 2nd NUML International Conference, 10-11 December 2014, Islamabad, Pakistan.
11. Wajid, et al. (2014) “Smuggling around the world: an empirical investigation of causes and indicators”
Forman Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.10, pp.105-133.
12. Shakawi, A.M.H. (2014) “Autoregressive distributed lag modelling for Malaysian palm oil prices”,
MSc Thesis in Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Technology University of Malaysia.
13. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Zhang, R. (2015) “
Journal of Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol.5, No.1, pp.12-31.
M., Bahmani, S., Kones, A.,
Kutan, A.M. (2015) “Policy uncertainty and the demand
for money in the
Applied Economics, Vol.47, No.11, pp.1151-1157.
15. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Baek, J. (2015) “Further evidence on Orcutt’s hypothesis using Korean-US commodity data”,
Applied Economics Letters, Vol.22, No.9, pp.717-724.
16. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Harvey, H. (2015) “Exchange rate sensitivity of the USA-Singapore trade flows: evidence from industry data”,
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Vol.8, No.2, pp.152-179.
17. Davidescu, A.A. (2015) “Bounds test approach for the long-run relationship between shadow economy and official economy: an empirical analysis for Romania”,
Journal of Applied Quantitative Methods, Vol.10, No.1, pp.36-46.
18. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Baek, J. (2015) “The Marshall-Lerner condition at commodity level: evidence from Korean-U.S. trade”,
Economic Bulletin, Vol.35, No.2, pp.1136-1147.
19. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Hosny, A.S. (2015) “Orcutt’s hypothesis revisited: evidence from commodity prices”,
International Journal of Public Policy, Vol.11, pp.152-168.
20. Valchos, et al. (2015) “Shadow economic activities in Turkey”,
Conference Paper, presented at International Conference on Business and Economics of the Hellenic Open University, 6-7 February 2015, Athens.
21. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Iqbal, J., Nosheen, M. (2016) “Commodity trade between Pakistan and the US: Is there evidence of the J-curve”,
Applied Economics, Vol.48, No.11, pp.957-965.
22. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Hegerty, S.W., Xi, D. (2016) “Third-country exchange rate volatility and Japanese-US trade: evidence from industry-level data”,
Applied Economics, Vol.48, No.16, pp.1452-1462.
23. Bahmani-Oskoee, et al. (2016) “Mexican bilateral trade and the J-curve: an application of the nonlinear ARDL model”,
Economic Analysis and Policy, Vol.50, pp.23-40.
24. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2016) “GARCH-based versus traditional measures of exchange rate volatility: evidence from Korean industry”,
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Vol.9, No.2, pp.103-136.
25. Fedotov, et al. (2016) “A tax method to calculate the value of the shadow economy of Russian regions”,
Finance and Credit, Vol.15, pp.20-33.
26. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Harvey, H. (2016) “Is there J-curve effect in the commodity trade of Singapore with Malaysia? An empirical study”,
Singapore Economic Review, Vol.62, No.1.
27. Igudia, et al. (2016) “Determinants of the informal economy of an emerging economy: a multiple indicator, multiple causes approach”,
Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Vol.28, Nos:2-3.
28. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Ebadi, E. (2016) “Have technological advances reduced response time of trade flows to changes in the exchange rate and relative prices?’,
The International Trade Journal, Vol.30, No.2, pp.115-131.
29. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Mohammadian, A. (2016) “Asymmetry effects of exchange rate changes on domestic production: evidence from nonlinear ARDL approach”,
Australian Economic Papers, Vol.55, No.3, pp.181-191
30. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Iqbal, J., Salam, M. (2016) “Short-run and long-run effects of exchange rate volatility on commodity trade between Pakistan and Japan”,
Economic Analysis and Policy, Vol.52, pp.131-142.
31. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2016) “Asymmetry cointegration and the J-curve: new evidence from Malaysia-Singapore commodity trade”,
Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Vol.14, Part B, pp.211-226.
32. Tan, et al. (2016) “The shadow economy in Malaysia: evidence from an ARDL model”,
International Journal of Economics and Management, Vol.10, No.2, pp.261-277.
33. Bitzenis, A., Vlachos, V. (2016) “Shadow economy in Turkey during the European economic crisis”,
Conference Paper, presented at 1st International Conference in Contemporary Social Sciences, 10-12 June 2016, University of Crete, Greece.
34. Kirmanoglu, H., Miscioglu, K.I. (2016) Corruption Reports 2016: An Informal Economy in Turkey.
Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation, Istanbul.
35. Arif, et al. (2016) “The role of human capital formation in poverty mitigation: a co-integration analysis”,
Review of Economics and Development Studies, Vol.2, No.2, pp.129-138.
36. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Durmaz, N. (2017) “Evidence on Orcutt’s hypothesis using Turkish-US commodity trade”,
The Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, Vol.26, No.1, pp.25-44.
37. Tan, et al. (2017) “Some new estimates of shadow economy for 80 countries using pooled mean group estimator”
International Journal of Business Society, Vol.18, No.1, pp.133-156.
38. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Harvey, H. (2017) “Exchange rate volatility and its impact on commodity trade flows between Singapore and Malaysia”,
Journal of Economic Development, Vol.42, No.1, pp.17-33.
39. Aybar, S., Eroglu, E. (2017) Turkiye’de Kayit Disi Ekonomi, Orion Kitabevi, Istanbul.
40. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Harvey, H. (2017) “Exchange rate sensitivity of commodity flows between the Phillipines and the US”,
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Markets Economies, Vol.10, No.1, pp.39-67.
41. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Iqbal, J., Khan, S. U. (2017) “Impact of exchange rate volatility on the commodity trade between Pakistan and the US”,
Economic Change and Restructuring, Vol.50, No.2, pp.161-187.
42. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2017) “Third-country exchange rate volatility and Pakistan-U.S. trade at commodity level”,
International Trade Journal, Vol.31, No.2, pp.105-129.
43. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2017) “Bilateral trade balances of Malaysia with her 11 largest trading partners: new evidence from asymmetry cointegration”
Global Economic Review, Vol.46, No.2, pp.143-161.
44. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2017) “The Japanese trade balance and asymmetric effects of yen fluctuations: evidence from using nonlinear methods”
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Vol.15, pp.56-63.
45. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2017) “Pakistan-EU commodity trade: is there evidence of J-curve?”
Global Economy Journal, Vol.13, No.1.
46. Tan, et al. (2017) “Does economic development mitigate tax evasion? Evidence from evasional Kuznet curve”,
Conference Proceedings, GBER 2017, August 14-15 2017, UPM, Malaysia.
47. Khan, S. (2017) “Macroeconomic determinants of stock market development of South Asian countries”,
MSc Thesis in Management Studies, Department of Management and Social Sciences, Capital University of Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan.
48. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Amirhossein, M. (2017) “Asymmetry effects of exchange rate changes on domestic production in Japan”,
International Review of Applied Economics, Vol.31, No.6, pp.774-790.
49. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Afta, M. (2017) “Asymmetric effects of exchange rate changes and the J-curve: new evidence from Malaysia-Thailand 61 industries”
Review of Development Economics, Vol.21, No.4, pp.30-46.
50. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Ardakani, M. (2017) “Inequality and growth in the United States: is there asymmetric response at the state level?”
Applied Economics, Vol.50, No.10, pp.1074-1092.
51. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2017) “Pakistan-EU trade: is there evidence of J-curve effect?”
MPRA Papers, No. 82686.
52. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2017) “On the asymmetric effects of changes on domestic production in Turkey”,
Economic Change and Restructuring, (Article in Press).
53. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Amirhossein, M. (2017) “Asymmetry effects of exchange rate changes on domestic production in emerging countries”,
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, (Article in Press).
54. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Harvey, H. (2017) “The J-curve and bilateral trade balances of Indonesia with its major partners: are there asymmetric effects?”
New Zealand Economic Papers, (Article in Press).
55. Dell’Anno, et al. (2017) “Estimating shadow economy in Tanzania: an analysis with the mimic approach”
Journal of Economic Studies, (Article in Press).
56. Bal, et al. (2017) “The influence of exchange rate changes on Turkey’s trade with the European Union”
Journal of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University, Vol.7, No.2, pp.23-65.
57. Kireenko, A.P., Fedetova, D.Y. (2017) “Shadow economy and deployment on the payment of taxes”
Research Report, Irkutsk State University, Russia.
58. Dhalan, J.B., Gamal, A.A. (2018) “Currency demand approach and underground economy in Qatar”
Conference Proceedings, pp.34-49, 17th Annual International Conference, 18-20 October 2017, Banda Aceh, Indonesia.
59. Akca, E.E., Bal, H. (2018) “The estimation of shadow economy via econometric approach in Turkey”
Hitit Universitesi Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi, Vol.11, No.1, pp.683-708.
60. Almosabbeh, I.A., Almoree, M.A. (2018) “The relationship between manufacturing production and economic growth in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia”
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.45, No.4, pp.674-690.
61. Imamoglu, H. (2018) “Is the informal economic activity a determinant of environmental quality?”
Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Vol.25, No.29, pp.29078-29088.
62. Sharma, C. (2018) “Estimating the size of the black economy: new evidence from India”
International Journal of Emerging Markets, (Article in Press).