HALICIOGLU, F., EREN, K, (2013) “Testing Twin Deficits and Saving-Investment Nexus in Turkey”,
15th Annual European Trade Study Group (ETSG) Conference, Birmingham, UK.
MPRA Papers No:50098
HALICIOGLU, F., EREN, K. (2017) “Testing Twin Deficits and Saving-Investment Nexus in Turkey”
Yildiz Social Sciences Review, Vol.3, No.1, pp.35-46.
1. Ozdamar, G. (2015) “Twin deficits hypothesis: theoretical approaches and empirical literature review on Turkey”,
International Journal of Alanya Faculty of Business, Vol.7, No.1, pp.165-186.
2. Berke, B., Temiz, D., Karakurt, E. (2015) “The relationship between triple deficit and growth: the case of Turkey”,
Eskisehir Osmangazi Universitesi IIBF Dergisi, Vol.10, No.2, pp.67-89.
3. Ngakosso, A. (2016) “Congo’s twin deficit hypothesis: an empirical evaluation case study”,
American Journal of Economics, Vol.6, No.1, pp.1-14.
4. Emirkadi, O. (2017) “Twin deficits in the Turkish economy: theoretical approaches and an empirical literature survey”
Journal of Institute of Social Sciences of Adnan Menderes University, Vol.4, No.3, pp.81-99.
5. Fouzdav, A.S. (2017) “Dynamics of India’s fiscal deficit: an analytical study of issues and management”
PhD Thesis in Commerce, Department of Applied Business Economics, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, India.