HALICIOGLU, F. (1999) “The Black Economy in
The Review of Political Sciences of Ankara University, Vol.53, No.1, pp.147-158.
1. Kirci, N. (2006) “Turkiye’de kayitdisi ekonominin tahmini: ekonometrik bir yaklasim”,
M. Sc. Thesis in Econometrics, Department of Econometrics, Dokuz Eylul University, Izmir.
2. Alexandru, A.A., Dobre,
I., Ghinararu, C.C. (2011) “The causal
relationship between unemployment rate and
Working Papers, No.5, Department of Economics, Bogazici University, Turkey.
4. Rasuloglu, B.E. (2012) “The problem of forming of common approach conception of hidden economy”,
Tax Journal of Azerbaijan, Vol.9, No.1, pp.51-78.
5. Rasuloglu, B.E. (2012) “Estimating hidden economy: objective, necessity and methodological insufficiency”,
Tax Journal of Azerbaijan, Vol.10, No.1, pp.117-142.
6. Alexandru, A.A., Dobre, I. (2012) “The causal relationship between
unemployment rate and
Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, Vol.1, No.1, pp,21-34.
7. Bagirzade, E. (2012) “Kayitdisi ekonomi kavramina ortak yaklasim sorunu: makroiktisat kapsamli kavramsal analiz”,
Sosyoekonomi, Vol.18, No.2, pp.196-223.
8. Rasuloglu, B. E. (2012) “The problem of forming of unit approach to hidden economy conception”,
Tax Journal of Azerbaijan, Vol.10, Special Issue, pp.176-196.
METU Studies in Development, Vol.39, No.2, pp.197-235.
10. Kulshreshtha, A. (2012) “Study on unaccounted income/wealth both inside and outside the country”,
Research Report, National Institute of Financial Management, India.
11. Yildiz, O. (2013) “Estimation of the black economy in Turkey”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University.
12. Bykov, et al. (2015) “Criminal law’s reaction to shadow economy: borders, character and areas for improvement”,
Criminology Journal of Baikal National University of Economics and Law, Vol.9, No.3, pp.591-607.
13. Igor, O. (2015) “Public policies to counteract the shadow economy (by the example of Turkey)”,
Insurance Business, Vol.8, No.7, pp.1-3. (in Russian).
14. Valchos, et al. (2015) “Shadow economic activities in Turkey”,
Conference Paper, presented at International Conference on Business and Economics of the Hellenic Open University, 6-7 February 2015, Athens.
15. Tutuncu, A., Zengin, H. (2016) “Estimating the size of underground economy in Turkey”,
Dogus University Journal, Vol.17, No.2, pp.195-209.
16. Bitzenis, A., Vlachos, V. (2016) “Shadow economy in Turkey during the European economic crisis”,
Conference Paper, presented at 1st International Conference in Contemporary Social Sciences, 10-12 June 2016, University of Crete, Greece.
17. Zengin, H., Tutuncu, A. (2016) “Estimation of the underground economy and its relationship with tax revenue”
Finans Politik ve Ekonomik Yorumlar, Vol.53, No.512, pp.73-86.
18. Sandalci, U., Sandalci, I. (2017) “The relationship between tax morale and informal economy: overview of OECD countries”,
Sakarya Journal of Economics, Vol.6, No.1, pp.70-93.
19. Aybar, S., Eroglu, E. (2017) Turkiye’de Kayit Disi Ekonomi, Orion Kitabevi, Istanbul.
20. Erdinc, Z., Suhail, G. (2017) “Using ordinary least squares to measure the impact of the factors affecting underground economy: a comparison between Pakistan and Turkey”
Journal of Business and Economic Policy, Vol.4, No.3, pp.61-68.
21. Yavuz, Y.E. (2017) “Penetration in Turkish banking sector: an analysis of internet and mobile banking products on penetration”
MA Thesis in Banking and Finance, Graduate School, Baskent University, Ankara.
22. Ozkok, C.S. (2017) “The analysis of informal economy with monetary rate and tax audit methods: the case of Turkey”
International Journal of Management Information Systems and Computer Science, Vol.1, No.1, pp.31-41.
23. Kireenko, A.P., Fedetova, D.Y. (2017) “Shadow economy and deployment on the payment of taxes”
Research Report, Irkutsk State University, Russia.
24. Jovanovic, G. (2018) “Systematic analysis of banking and reorganization enterprises- the example of developed countries of the EU”
PhD Thesis in Economics, Belgrade Faculty of Business Studies, University John Naisbitt.