HALICIOGLU, F., ANDRES, A. R., and YAMAMURA, E. (2012)
“Modeling Crime in
Economic Modelling, Vol.29, No.5, pp.1640-1645.
1. Mariani, C.G.A. (2013) “Crime in metropolitan region of Port Algeria: a cointegration analysis”,
Conference Paper, presented at the 7th Annual Conference of Catarinense Economists, Association of Portuguese Economists,
9-10 May 2013, Florianopolis, Portugal.
2. Burhan, et al. (2014)
“Crimes and the
Intelligence, Vol.47, pp.12-22.
3. Hsu, S., Naoi, M., Zhang, W. (2014) “ Sustainable development in Japan and South Korea”, Chapter 2, in Lessons in Sustainable Development in Japan and Korea, Hsu et al. (edit.), Palgrave Publishing, London.
4. Kovacs-Piskoti, Z. (2015) “Spatial distribution of crime in Hungary”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, University of Miskolc, Hungary.
5. Cheng, Z., Smyth, R. (2015) “Crime victimization, neighbourhood safety and happiness in China”,
Economic Modelling, Vol.51, pp.424-435.
6. Yin, C.T. et al. (2015) “A literature survey on smart cities”,
Science China: Information Sciences, Vol.58, No.10, pp.1-18.
7. Akdi, et al. (2015) “Unemployment by education status, prices and aims relationship: evidence from Turkey”,
Guvenlik Bilimleri Dergisi, Vol.3, No.2, pp.119-143.
8. Adekoya, A.F., Rezak, N.A. (2016) “Inflation, deterrence and crime: evidence from Nigeria using bounds test approach”,
Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol.7, No.18, pp.23-30.
9. Vujic, S. et al. (2016) “Intervention time series analysis of crime rates: the case of sentence reform in Virginia”, Economic Modelling, Vol.57, pp.311-323.
10. Adekoya, A.F., Razak, N.A.A. (2016) “The link between economic growth, crime and deterrence measures in Nigeria”,
Studia Universitatis Vasile Gloakis’ Avad-Economies Series, Vol.26, No.4, pp.24-40.
11. Takahaski, R. (2017) “Climate change, crime and suicide: empirical evidence from Japan”
WIAS Discussion Papers, No: 2016-005, Waseda University, Japan.
12. Burhan, et al. (2017) “Crimes and the Bell curve: the role of people with high, average, and low intelligence”,
MPRA Papers, No.77314.
13. Burhan, et al. (2017) “Intellectual giftedness for leadership: how robust is the crime reducing effect of intellectual class?”
MPRA Papers, No.77467.
14. Kita, Y. (2016) “Lay adjudication system as a democratic institution: an evaluation of the citizen judge system (saiban-in-seido) in Japan”
PhD Thesis in Law, Sussex Law School, University of Sussex, UK.
15. Takahaski, R. (2017) “Climate change, crime and suicide: empirical evidence from Japan”
Climate Change Economics, Vol.8, No.1
16. Roberts, A. (2018) “Revisiting Japan’s postwar homicide trend: 1951-2014. In: Liu, J., Miyazawa (eds) Crime and Justice in Contemporary Japan, pp.99-116, Springer.
17. Adekoya, A.F., Razak, N.A. (2018) “Unemployment and violence: ARDL endogeneity approach”
Ensayos Revista de Economic, Vol.37, No.2, pp.155-176.
18. Saravanan, et al. (2019) “Smart cities and IoT: evolution of applications, architectures and technologies, present scenarios, future dreams”
In: Belas, et al (eds) Internet of Things and Big Data Analysis for Smart Generation, pp.135-151. Springer.