HALICIOGLU, F. (2012) “Temporal Causality and Dynamics of Crime in Turkey”.
International Journal of Social Economics, Vol. 39, No.9, 704-720.
1. Detotto, C., Pulina, M. (2013) “Assessing substitution and complementary effects amongst crime typologies”,
European Journal of Criminal Policy and Research, Vol.19, No.4, pp.309-332.
2. Albu, C., Lobont, O.R., Kuloglu, A. (2013) “The criminal behaviour in Romanian socio-cultural contemporary context”,
Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research, Vol.47, No.4, pp.5-18.
3. Diaw, A., Lobont, O.R., Moldovan,
N.C. (2014) “Some relevant risk factors and causal mechanisms to
understand crime in
Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Vol.8, No.2, pp.64-69.
4. Adekoya, A.F., Razak, N.A.A. (2016) “Effect of crime on poverty in Nigeria”,
Romanian Economic and Business Review, Vol.11, No.2, pp.29-42.
5. Adekoya, A.F., Razak, N.A.A. (2016) “The link between economic growth, crime and deterrence measures in Nigeria”,
Studia Universitatis Vasile Gloakis’ Avad-Economies Series, Vol.26, No.4, pp.24-40.
6. Cevallos, P.H. (2017) “Crime economy: the contributions of Gray Becker, his development and current applications”
BSc Course Work in Economics, University of Brazil, Brazil.
7. Igbinedion, S.O., Ebomoyi, I. (2017) “Socio-economic determinants of crime: further evidence from Nigeria”
Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, Vol.17, No.1, pp.101-114.
8. Kollias, et al. (2018) “Converging crime rates among European countries? A note”
International Journal of Social Economics, Vol.45, No.3, pp.524-534.
9. Adekoya, A.F., Razak, N.A. (2018) “Unemployment and violence: ARDL endogeneity approach”
Ensayos Revista de Economic, Vol.37, No.2, pp.155-176.
10. Kahman, Y.A., Prasetyo, A.D. (2018) “Economics and crime rates in Indonesia”
Jurnal Ekonomi dan Kebijakan, Vol.18, No.2, pp.390-400.