HALICIOGLU, F. (1997) “The Static Effects of the Customs Union
Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.3, No.1, pp.61-73, (in Turkish).
1. Karaman, F. N. and Ozkale, N.L. (2006) “Static effects of the EU-Turkey customs union”,
Conference Paper presented at European Trade Study Group 8th
2. Ozkale, N.L. and Karaman, F.N. (2006) “Gumruk birligi’nin statik etkileri”,
Uluslararasi Ekonomi ve Dis Ticaret Politikalari, Vol. 1, No.1, pp.117-138.
4. Sakinci, S. (2008) “Gumruk birligi”nin Turk otomotiv sanayi uzerindeki etkileri”,
MA Thesis in Economics, Institute of Social Sciences, Istanbul Technical University.
5. Temiz, D. (2009) “Have there any structural changes
Ankara Review of European Studies, Vol.8, No.1, pp.115-139.
6. Karatas, C. and Uz, I. (2009)
Turkish Studies, Vol.10, No.4, pp.539-557.
7. Yucel, G.E.
and Degirmenci, S. (2011) “Does integration
with EU customs union matter for intra-industry trade of
Conference Paper presented at European Trade Study Group 13th annual Conference, 8-10 September 2001, University Copenhagen.
8. Aysun, A. (2011) “Gumruk Birligi’nin Turkiye’nin dis ticaretine etkisi: panel cekim modeli uygulamasi”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Balikesir University.
9. Panagiosz, G. K. (2012) “Determinants of Greek direct investments in Turkey during the period of 2001-2011”,
MA Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, Greece.
10. Akcay, B. (2013) “Turkiye-Avrupa birligi iliskileri: bitmeyen senfoni”, Prof. Dr. Erdal Onar’a Armagan kitabi icinde, ss.975-1027, Ankara Universitesi Yayinlari, No:391.
11. Yucel, G.E. (2014) “The effects of EU customs union integration on Turkish intra-industry trade”,
Emerging Markets Journal, Vol.4, No.1, pp.16-32.
12. Erem, N. (2015) “The competitive analysis of competition power of Turkey’s manufacturing industry with EU-15 countries during customs union process: 1989-2013”
PhD Thesis in Economics, Inonu University, Malatya, Turkey.
13. Tufaner, et al. (2017) “An alternative to the European customs union for Turkey in the framework of economic integration theory: Eurasian customs union”
Conference Proceedings, pp.271-280, International Conference on Eurasian Economies 2017.