BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, M., HALICIOGLU, F. (2017) “Asymmetric Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on Turkish Bilateral Trade Balances”,
Economic Systems, Vol.41, pp.279-296.
1. Kurtovic, et al. (2017) “Bilateral trade elasticity of Serbia: Is there a j-curve effect?”
PSL Quarterly Review, Vol.70, No.281, pp.185-210.
2. Karamelikli, H., Erkus, S. (2017) “Asymmetric effects of exchange rate on bilateral trade of Turkey and Greece”
International Journal of Management Economics and Business, ICMEB17 Special Issue, pp.928-938.
3. Nasir, M.A. (2018) “A quarter century of inflation targeting and exchange rate pass-through: evidence from the first three movers”
SSRN Papers, No. 3130082.
4. Sharma, C., Pal, D. (2018) “Exchange rate volatility and India’s cross-border trade: a pooled mean group data and nonlinear cointegration approach”
Economic Modelling, Vol.74, pp.230-246.
5. Yaman, H. (2018) “The effects of exchange rate on foreign trade in Turkey (2005-2015)”
Uluslararasi Iktisadi ve Idari Bilimler Dergisi, Vol.4, No.1, pp.45-69.
6. Ying, Z. (2018) “Impact of Norwegian Krone’s appreciation on Norwegian imports”
MSc Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Oslo, Norway.
7. Iyidogan, P.V., Aktas, E.E. (2018) “Upon relationship between real exchange rate and foreign trade in Turkey”
Conference Proceedings, 5th International Annual Meeting of Sosyoekonomi Society, pp.151-159.
8. Ari, et al. (2018) “J-curve in Turkish bilateral trade: a nonlinear approach”
The International Trade Journal, (Article in Press).