HALICIOGLU, F., KETENCI, N. (2016) “The Impact of International Trade on Environmental Quality: the Case of Transition Countries”,
Energy, Vol.109, pp.1130-1138
1. Magazzino, C. (2016) “Economic growth, CO2 emissions and energy use in South Caucasus and Turkey: a PVAR analyses”
International Energy Journal, Vol.16, No.4, pp.153-162.
2. Wang, et al. (2017) “A disaggregated analysis of the environmental Kuznets curve for industrial CO2 emissions in China”,
Applied Energy, Vol.190, pp.172-180.
3. Ahmad, et al. (2017) “Modelling the CO2 emissions and economic growth in Croatia: is there any environmental Kuznets curve?”
Energy, Vol.123, pp.164-172.
4. Solarin, et al. (2017) “Investigating the pollution haven hypothesis in Ghana: an empirical investigation”,
Energy, Vol.124, pp.706-719.
5. Balin, et al. (2017) “Trade liberalization and environmental degradation: a time series analysis for Turkey”
Conference Paper, presented at the 19th Annual Conference of ETSG, 14-16 September 2017, Florence, Italy.
6. Kebede, S. (2017) “Modelling energy consumption, CO2 emissions and economic growth nexus in Ethiopia: evidence from ARDL approach to cointegration and causality analysis”
Working Papers, Researchgate.
7. Yildirim, et al. (2017) “Foreign direct investment and pollution haven hypothesis”
Journal of Economics and Business Administration of Cumhuriyet University, Vol.18, No.2, pp.99-111.
8. Kebede, S. (2017) “Modelling energy consumption, CO2 emissions and economic growth nexus in Ethiopia: evidence from ARDL approach to cointegration”
MPRA Papers, No.8300.
9. Lin, B., Jia, Z. (2018) “Impact of quota decline scheme of emission trading in China: a dynamic recursive CGE model”
Energy, Vol.149, pp.190-203.
10. Wang, et al. (2018) “Does grid-connected clean power promote regional energy efficiency? An empirical analysis based on the upgrading grid infrastructure across China”
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.186, pp.736-747.
11. Xuhua, H., Bakpa, E.K. (2018) “Liberalization of trade and its impact on the economies of developing countries in Africa: case study of some selected developing African countries”
International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, Vol.7 No.2, p.117-123.
12. Topcu, M., Payne, J.E. (2018) “Further evidence on the trade-energy consumption nexus in OECD countries”
Energy Policy, Vol.117, pp.160-165.
13. Ganda, F. (2018) “The relationship between energy consumption, trade, GDP (economic growth), population growth and carbon emissions: a recent evidence from South Africa”
International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Vol.10, No.2, pp.99-122.
14. Balin, et al. (2018) “Trade liberalization and environmental degradation: a time series analysis for Turkey”
International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, Vol.4, No.5, pp.18-31.
15. Handie, S.K. (2018) “Modelling energy consumption, carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth nexus in Ethiopia: evidence from cointegration and causality analysis”
Turkish Journal of Agriculture-Food Science and Technology, Vol.6, No.6, pp.699-709.
16. Zhang, et al. (2018) “Does environmental pollution affect labour supply? An empirical analysis on 112 cities in China”
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.190, pp.378-387.
17. Yu, et al. (2018) “Convergence of carbon emissions intensity across Chinese industrial sectors”
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.194, pp.179-192.
18. Cai, et al. (2018) “Will developing countries become population havens for developed countries? An empirical investigation in the Belt and Road”
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.198, pp.624-632.
19. Ketenci, N. (2018) “The environmental Kuznets curve in the case of Russia”
Russian Journal of Economics, Vol.4, No.3, pp.249-265.
20. Yousaf, H. (2018) “Ecological, footprint, economic growth and ecological efficiency”
PhD Thesis in Economics, Pakistan Institute of Economics.
21. Echazu, L., Heintzelman, M. (2019) “Environmental regulation and love for variety”
Review of International Economics, Vol.27, No.1, pp.413-430.
22. Nie, et al. (2019) “Study of the nonlinear relations between economic growth and carbon emissions in the Eastern, Central and Western Regions of China”
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.219, pp.713-722.
23. Kahia, et al. (2019) “Analysis of the impact of renewable energy consumption and economic growth on carbon dioxide emissions in 12 MENA countries”
Clean Technology and Environmental Policy, Vol.21, No.4, pp.871-885.
24. Barnes, S.J. (2019) “Understanding plastic pollution: the role of economic development and technological research”
Environmental Pollution, Vol.249, pp.812-821.
25. Bian, et al. (2019) “Market segmentation, resource misallocation and environmental pollution”
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.228, pp.376-387.
26. Rahman, et al. (2019) “An (a)symmetric analysis of the pollution haven hypothesis in the context of Pakistan: a non-linear approach”
Carbon Management, (Article in Press).