HALICIOGLU, F. (2007) “A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey”.
Working Papers, No. 2007/5, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute, Brussels, Belgium.
1. Kang, S. J. (2008)
PhD Thesis in Economics, Kansas State University, USA.
2. Babatunde, M.
A. (2008) “A bound testing analysis of Wagner’s law in
Conference Paper, presented at African Econometric Society,
13th Annual Conference on
Econometric Modeling in Africa 9-11 July 2008,
3. Masron, T.A., Ahmad, M.N.N. (2009) “Export, economic integration and exchange rate volatility in Turkey and Malaysia”,
Journal of International Finance and Economics, Vol.5, No.9, pp.42-54.
4. Temiz, D. and Gokmen, A. (2010)
“An analysis of the export and economic growth in
International Journal of Economic and Administrative Studies, Vol.3, No.5, pp.123-142.
5. Kotil, E. and Konur, F. (2010)
“The relationship between growth and foreign trade in
Middle Eastern Finance and Economics, Vol.1, No.6, pp.32-40.
6. Savas, B. (2010) “Ekonomik buyume, beseri sermaye ve ihracat: nedensellik analizi, 1928-2006”,
Finans, Politik & Ekonomik Yorumlar, Vol.47, No.547, pp.23-40.
7. Tastan, H. (2010) “Turkiye’de ihracat, ithalat ve ekonomik buyume arasindaki nedensellik iliskilerinin spektral analizi”,
Ekonomi Bilimleri Dergisi, Vol.2, No.1, pp.87-98.
T.H. (2010) “An effect of
MSc Thesis in Economics, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan.
9. Temiz, D., Gokmen, A. (2010) “An analysis of the export and economic growth in Turkey over the period of 1950-2009”,
International Journal of Economic and Administrative Studies, Vol.3, No.5, pp.123-142.
10. Babadunte, M. A. (2011) “A bound testing analysis of
Wagner’s law in
Applied Economics, Vol.43, No.21, pp.2843-2850.
11. Agayev, S. (2011) “Ihracat ve ekonomik buyume iliskisi: 12 gecis ekonomisi orneginde panel estumlesme ve panel nedensellik analizleri”,
Ege Academic Review, Vol.11, No.2, pp.241-254.
12. Akbay, S.O. (2011) “Trade-growth nexus: Turkish case”,
EuroEconomica, Vol.28, No.2, pp.108-113.
13. Kaur, R., Sidhu, A.S. (2011) “Re-examining export-led growth hypothesis: a review of literature”,
International Journal of Development Research and Quantitative Techniques, Vol.1, No.1, pp.13-23.
14. Savas, B. (2011) “Ekonomik buyume, beseri sermaye ve ihracat: nedensellik analizi, 1928-2006”
Journal of Social Sciences of Near East University, Vol.4, No.1, pp.38-67.
15. Mangir, F. (2012) “Export and economic growth in Turkey: cointegration and causality analysis”,
Economics, Management and Financial Markets, Vol.7, No.1, pp.67-80.
16. Gunes, S., Karaalp, H. S. (2012) “Exports and economic growth: a sectoral study analysis for Turkey”,
International Journal of Economics and Finance Studies, Vol.4, No.2, pp.255-265.
17. Elveren, A.Y., Ornek, I., Akel, G. ( 2012) “Internationalisation, growth and pay inequality: a cointegration analysis for Turkey, 1970-2007”,
International Review of Applied Economics, Vol.26, No.5, pp.579-595.
18. Kaur, R., Sidhu, S. A. (2012) “Trade openess, exports and economic growth relationship in India: an econometric analysis”,
Dias Technology Review, Vol.8, No.2, pp.43-53.
19. Akgun, O. (2012) “Disa aciklik, yatirimlar ve ekonomik buyume: cok degiskenli VAR analizi”,
M.Sc. Thesis in Economics, Graduate School, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey.
20. Tirasoglu, M. (2012) “Turkiye ekonomisi’nde ihracata dayali buyume hipotezinin yapisal kirilmali birim kok ve esbutunlesme testleri ile incelenmesi”,
Iktisat Fakultesi Mecmuasi, Cilt:62, No:2, ss:373-396.
21. Mzumara, M. (2012) “Developing an export promotion strategy for the post-conflict reconstruction of Zimbabwe”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, Graduate School, North-West University, Zimbabwe.
22. Sethi, A. S., Anand, J. (2013) “International trade and income in India: an examination of cointegration and causality behaviour”,
Proceedings of 3rd IIFT conference on Empirical Issues on International Trade and Finance, pp.32-36, 10-11 January 2013, Science City, Kolkata, India.
23, Ozcan, B., Ozcelebi, O. (2013) “Is export-led growth hypothesis applicable to Turkey?”
Yonetim ve Ekonomi, Vol.20, No.1, pp.1-14.
24. Comert, H., Colak, S. (2013) “Gelismekte olan ulkelerdeki kriz sirasi ve sonrasindaki tendleri aciklamakta ‘guvenli liman faktoru’ ve finansal varliklarin boyutunun onemi: Turkiye ornegi”,
Discussion Papers, No:2013/10, Turkish Economic Association.
25. Comert, H., Colak, S. (2013) “Gelismekte olan ulkelerdeki kriz sirasi ve sonrasindaki tendleri aciklamakta ‘guvenli liman faktoru’ ve finansal varliklarin boyutunun onemi: Turkiye ornegi”,
Working Papers, No:2013/09, Economic Research Centre, Middle East Technical University.
26. Masron, T.A., Ahmad, M.N.N. (2013) “Export, economic integration and exchange rate volatility in Turkey and Malaysia”,
MPRA Papers, No.41519.
27. Hepkarsi, N. (2013) “Relationship of export-growth: an analysis with structural breaks”,
MA Thesis in Economics, the Graduate School, Adnan Menderes University, Turkey.
28. Ajde, K.B. (2013) “The role of private investment in Nigeria: a preliminary analysis”,
Central Bank of Economic and Financial Review, Vol.51, No.1, pp.93-119.
29. Kang, S.J. (2014) “An empirical analysis of the relationship between exports and economic growth in Korea’s economy”,
Seoul Journal of Korean Studies, Vol.27, No.6, pp.2625-2646.
30. Onder, K., Hatirli, S.A. (2014) “Economic analysis of the relationship between manufacturing industry export and economic growth in Turkey”,
Journal of Yasar University, Vol.9, No.4, pp.5851-5869.
31. Khanna, E. (2014) “Trade and capital productivity growth: an evidence on Indian manufacturing sector”,
International Journal of Advances in Management Technology and Engineering Sciences, Vol.2, No.9, pp.10-13.
32. Adejare, B.S., Bashir, O.O. (2014) “Trade promotion as a measn of achieving’s Nigera’s vision 20:2020”,
IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, (IOSR-JHS), Vol.19, No.10, Version VII, pp.25-33.
33. Chen, S., Su, J. (2014) “Causality of exports, imports and economic growth: an empirical study of Taiwan, Korea, and Singapore”,
Bank of Taiwan Quarterly, Vol.61, No.2, pp.60-82.
34. Comert, H., Colak, S. (2014) “The impacts of the global crisis on the Turkish economy and policy responses”,
Working Papers, No:2014/17, Economic Research Centre, Middle East Technical University.
35. Babatunde, M.A. (2014) “Are exports and imports cointegrated? Evidence from Nigeria”,
Journal of International Global Economic Studies, Vol.7, No.2, pp.45-67.
36. Kime, M.M. (2015) “Analysis of money supply growth and its inflationary effects in Nigeria”,
MA Thesis in Economics, Danfodiyo University, Nigeria.
37. Ogbokor, C.A. (2015) “No miracles here: trade and economic progress”,
British Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences, Vol.10, No.2, pp.167-182.
38. Yildirim, E. (2015) “Is the export-led growth an illusion? Evidence from symmetric and asymmetric causality tests”,
International Journal of Economic and Administrative Studies, Vol.15, pp.21-40.
39. Saleem, A., Sial, M.H. (2015) “Exports-growth nexus in Pakistan: cointegration and causality analysis”,
Pakistan Economic and Social Review, Vol.53, No.1, pp.17-46.
40. Chung, W. (2015) “The non-linear causal relationship between the stock return of Taiwan to export trade of China”,
MA Thesis in Banking, Department of Finance, Tamkang University, Taiwan.
41. Kocyigit, et al. (2015) “Short and long-term validity of export-led growth hypothesis in BRICS-T countries; a frequency domain causality approach”,
Journal of Asian Development, Vol.4, No.3, pp.117-129.
42. Kazerouni, et al. (2015) “The causal relationship between FDI, exports and GDP: the case study of the Middle East and North African countries”,
Productivity Management, Vol.1, No.4, pp.181-200.
43. Bozdag, H., Unlu, H. (2016) “Manufacturing industry exports and economic growth in the case of structural break: a case study for Turkey”,
International Journal of Social Sciences and Education Research, Vol.2, No.1, pp.112-125.
44. Tas, S., Agir, H., Igde, G. (2016) “The causality analysis of export and economic growth: the case of Turkey”,
Conference Paper, presented at EconWorld 2016 Conference, Barcelona.
45. Uslu, C.L. (2016) “Cointegration and causality analysis between Turkish imports and GDP: a structural VAR analysis”,
Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol.4, No.2, pp.91-100.
46. Saglam, Y., Egeli, H.A. (2016) “Export-led growth hypothesis: Turkish case”,
DEU Journal of GSSS, Vol.17, No.4, pp.517-530.
47. Akkas, I., Ozturk, M. (2016) “Analysis of causality among exports, imports and economic growth in Turkey”,
Journal of International Social Research, Vol.9, pp.1329-1337.
48. Comert, et al. (2016) “Financialisation and the financial and economic crises: the case of Turkey”
Working Papers, Research Gate.
49. Bulbul, B.E., Demiral, A. (2016) “In Turkey economic causality relationship among economic growth, export and Eximbank loans: 2002-2015”,
Marmara University Oneri Journal, Vol.12, No.46, pp.21-39.
50. Babatunde, M.A. (2017) “Estimating price and income elasticities of trade in services in Nigeria”
Ibadan Journal of the Social Sciences, Vol.14, No.1, pp.28-49.
51. Erdogdu, O.S. (2017) “How to cope with crisis? Same country different experiences”
International Journal of Turcologia, Vol.17, No.23, pp.79-12.
52. Dash. D. P. (2017) “Urbanization and temperature change-accounting for international differences from BRICS”
Journal of Developing Areas, Vol.51, No.2, pp.137-153.
53. Alkan, et al. (2017) “An investigation of export-import ratios in Turkey using spline regression models”,
Economic Research, Vol.30, No.1, pp.223-237.
54. Dura, et al. (2017) “Econometric analysis of Turkey’s export-led growth”
Ege Academic Review, Vol.17, No.2, pp.295-310.
55. Bal, H., Akca, E. (2017) “An empirical examination on the validity of export-led growth : evidence from Turkey”
Conference Proceedings, pp.138-146, International Conference on Eurasian Economies, 5-7 October 2017, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
56. Unver, M., Koyuncu, C. (2018) “Investments and experts in Turkey: ARDL analysis”
Conference Proceedings, VIII. IBANESS Congress Series, 21-22 April 2018, Plavdiv, Bulgaria.
57. Sunde, T., Ogbokor, C.A. (2018) “The effect of exports in SACU countries: an empirical analysis using panel data”
MPRA Papers, No.86502.
58. Sunde, T., Ogbokor, C.A. (2018) “The effect of exports in SACU countries: an empirical analysis using panel data”
Economica, Vol.14, No.2, pp.142-155.
59. Benli, M. (2018) “Causal structure of export-productivity nexus in Turkey”
Journal of Management and Economics Research, Vol.16, pp.194-203.