1. Alagoz, M., Erdogan, S. and Topalli, N. (2008) “ Dogrudan yabanci sermaye yatirimlari ve ekonomik buyume:
Turkiye deneyimi 1992-2007”,
Gaziantep Universitesi Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi, Vol. 7, pp.79-89.
2. Falki, N. (2008) “Impact of direct investment on
economic growth on
Business Institute proceedings of the eight international business research
conference, 27-28 March 2008,
3. Ghatak, S. and Levine, P. (2009) Development macroeconomics: essays in memory of Anita Ghatak.
Edited by Ghatak, S. and Levine, P. Routledge Studies in Development Economics, Routledge.
4. Lahiri, K. and Isiklar, G. (2009) “Estimating the international transmission of shocks using GDP forecasts:
Chapter 7, in Development macroeconomics: essays in memory of Anita Ghatak.
Edited by Ghatak, S. and Levine, P. Routledge Studies in Development Economics, Routledge.
5. Ilgun, E. (2009) Deutsche Direktinvestitionen in der Turkei und deren Beitrag zum Wirtschaftwachstum.
PhD Thesis in Economics, Seigen University, Germany.
6. Ruxanda, G. and Muraru, G. (2010) “FDI and economic growth: evidence from simultaneous equation models”,
Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting, Vol.13, No.1, pp.45-58.
7. Douncouliagos, H., Lamsiraroj, S., and Ulubasoglu, M.A. (2010) “Foreign direct investment and economic growth: a real relationship or wishful thinking”,
Working Papers, No: 2010/14,
Department of Economics, University of Deaking, Australia.
Conference Paper, presented at 3rd Annual Conference of the Meta-Analysis of Economic Research Network (MAER-Net),
B. (2010) “The determinants of foreign direct investment in
PhD Thesis in Economics, the Business School, University of Greenwich, London.
10. Behname, M. (2011) “Studying the effect of foreign direct investment on economic growth in greater and traditional middle east countries”,
Economic Analysis, Vol.45, Nos: 3-4, pp.35-43.
11. Akpolat, A.G., and Inancli, S.
(2011) “Does foreign direct investment matter? The case of
International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, No.77, pp.56-66.
12. Mawugnon, A. K., Qiang, F. (2011) “The
relationship between foreign direct investment and economic growth in
pp.1269-173, 8th International Conference
on Innovation and management,
November 30- December 2, 2011, Yamaguchi University of Technology,
13. Umoh, O. J., Jacob, A.
O., Chuku, C. A. (2011) “Feedback or no
feedback: understanding the interaction between foreign direct investment and
economic growth in
West African Journal of Monetary and Economic Integration, Vol.11, No.2, pp.5-53.
14. Lewin, R., and
in Business Research Yearbook, Volume: XIX, No.2, edited by Goralski, M.A., and Leblanc, H.P., pp.417-424, International Academy of Business Discipline.
15. Acaravci, A., Ozturk,
Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting, Vol.15, No.2, pp.52-67.
16. Umoh, O. J., Jacob, A. O., Chuku,
A. C. (2012) “Foreign direct investment and economic growth in
Current Research Journal of Economic Theory, Vol.4, No.3, pp.53-56.
17. Habib, M. D., Sarawar, S. (2013) “The impact of foreign direct investment on
employment level in
Journal of Law, Policy and Globalization, Vol.10, pp.46-55.
Discussion Papers, No.7458, the Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA),
19. Jalili, Z. (2013) “Investigation the relationship between non-oil exports, foreign direct investment and economic growth on the MENA region”,
The Quarterly Journal of Economic Growth and Development Research, Vol.4, No.13, pp.43-29.
20. Villena, J.E.M. (2013) “Measuring impact of foreign direct investment on investment in Chilean economy”,
Research Report, SCL Econometrics, Chile.
21. Krisada, B. (2014) “Financial pattern arrangement of lodging in Samut Songkhram for sustainable economy”,
Research Report, Shan Sunadha Rajabhat University, Thailand.
22. Mahapatra, R., Patra, S. (2014) “Role of foreign
direct investment (FDI) inflow for economic development of
VSRD International Journal of Business and Management Research, Vol.4, No.6, pp.203-208.
23. Yucel, G.E. (2014) “FDI and economic growth: the case of Baltic countries”,
Research in World Economy, Vol.5, No.2, pp.115-134.
24. Mahapatra, R., Patra, S. (2014) “Impact of FDI inflow on GDP of India: an empirical study”,
International Journal of Management Invention, Vol.3, No.6, pp.12-20.
25. Nandi, S. (2014) Economics of International Financial System, pp.245-246, Routledge, UK.
26. Alexandrovna, A.D. (2015) “Influence of foreign direct investment on the development of automotive industry”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Central Economics and Mathematics Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow.
27. Villena, M., Ansoleaga, A. (2015) “Impact of foreign direct investment: macroeconomic approach on the Chilean economy: an analysis of causality and cointegration in 1974-2011”,
Working Papers, No:3, Foreign Direct Investment Department of Chile, Chile.
28. Iamsiraroj, S., Doucouliagos, H. (2015) “Does growth attract FDI?”,
Economics Discussion Papers, No: 2015-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
29. Esiyok, B. (2015) “Does inward foreign direct investment increase imports to Turkey? An instrumental variables approach”,
CEA Journal of Economics, Vol.10, No.1, pp.23-36.
30. Okumoko, T.B., Karimo, T.M. (2015) “Foreign direct investment and economic growth in Nigeria: an analysis of the endogenous effects”,
International Journal of Management and Economics Invention, Vol.1, No.1, pp.45-64.
31. Alizadeh, M., Babai, M., Mebali, M.J. (2015) “Interactions between FDI and economic growth in D8 countries”,
Financial and Economic Issues, No.6, pp.104-117, (in Persian).
32. Trinh, N.H., Nguyen, Q.A. (2015) “The impact of foreign direct investment on economic growth: evidence from Vietnam”,
Developing Country Studies, Vol.5, No.20, pp.1-9.
33. Mehnatfari, Y., Zarei, M., Hossini, S.M. (2015) “Analyzing the relationship between economic freedom and economic growth: the case study of South-West Asian countries”,
British Journal of Economics, Management and Trade, Vol.9, No.4, pp.1-8.
34. Mazllami, J. (2015) “The impact of NATO integration process in GDP growth on Albanian and Bulgarian economy”
International Journal of Scientific Papers, Vol.11, No.2, pp.118-125.
35. Zhou, X., Dong, N. (2015) “FDI and endogenous economic growth of in Western China”,
Financial and Economic Issues, Vol.6, pp.13-18.
36. Atuhaire, et al. (2016) “Foreign direct investment inflows and economic growth in Uganda”,
International Journal of Social Science and Economics Research, Vol.1, No.5, pp.577-597.
37. Sheshgelani, A.P., Badri, A.K. (2017) “The effects of foreign direct investment and economic freedom on economic growth in developing countries”,
The Journal of Middle East and North Africa Sciences, Vol.3, No.9, pp.1-6.
38. Galeshi, M.R. (2017) “The issues of economic freedom and foreign trade development of Iran in the context of Southwest Asia countries”
PhD Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, Armenian National Agrarian University.
39. Unsal, M.E. (2017) “FDI and economic growth: comparative analysis between Turkey and the other OECD countries”
Journal of Current Researches on Business and Economics, Vol.7, No.2, pp.207-216.
40. Paul, J., Singh, G. (2017) “The 45 years of foreign direct investment research: approaches, advances and analytical areas”,
World Economy, Vol.40, No.11, pp.2512-2527.
41.Wu, et al. (2017) “Non-linear growth determinants nexus: the role of sovereign debt”
Hacienda Publica Espanola, Vol.22, No.3, pp.43-63.
42. Goh, et al. (2018) “Are merchandise exports and FDI inflows an engine of growth for ASEAN-10 countries? New evidence using the pooled mean group estimation method”
Margin: the Journal of Applied Economic Research, Vol.12, No.4, pp.414-430.
43. Suliman, et al. (2018) “Endogenous specification of FDI and economic growth: cross-economies’ evidence”
International Journal of Business, Vol.23, No.1, pp.109-121.
44. Inal, V., Besel, F. (2018) “Causality analysis of foreign direct investment-financial development-economic growth”
Conference Proceedings, pp.26-29, 5th International Congress on Political and Social Studies (ICPESS), 26-29 October 2018.
45. Ozcag, et al. (2019) “The impact of foreign direct investments on economic growth in transition economies: dynamic panel data analysis”
Business and Economics Research Journal, Vol.10, No.1, pp.41-54.
46. Sungkhamanee, K. (2019) “Factors affecting decisions on the investment pattern for financial problem solving in the accommodation business: the case of Nonthaburi and Pathum Thani”
African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure, Vol.8, No.1, pp.1-9.
47. Saaed, A.A., Hussain, M.A. (2019) “Exports, FDI, and trade openness on economic growth: evidence from ARDL bounds testing for United Arab Emirates”
Hexa Tech, Vol.2, No.1, pp.11-26.
48. Dubey, S. (2019) “Study on the impact of the MCSs and FDIs to the host country in respect to economic development”
International Journal of Research in Management and Social Science, Vol.7, No.1, pp.55-58.
49. Mohanty, S., Sethi, N. (2019) “Does inward FDI lead to export performance in India? An empirical investigation”
Global Business Review, (Article in Press).