HALICIOGLU, F. (2007) “The Demand for New Housing in
Global Business and Economics Review, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp.62-74.
1. Dogan, E. (2006) Turk Bankacilik Sisteninde Konut Kredilerinin Gelisimi.
SGD Calisma Raporlari, No.1, BDDK, Ankara.
2. Lewis-Bynoe, D., Archibald, X., Howard, S. (2006) “An ARDL model
of the demand for housing in
some considerations for small island economies”,
Working Papers, Caribbean Centre for Monetary Studies, the University of West Indies, Trinidad.
3. Kim, M.
W. (2007) Family structure,
residential area and housing demand: evidence from micro-data for the
PhD Thesis in Economics, the University of Missouri.
4. Yesil, E. (2007) “Ipotege dayali menkul kiymetler yoluyla konut finasmani modelinin ekonomik acidan degerlendirilmesi”,
MA Thesis in Public Finance, Hacettepe University, Turkey.
5. Lewis-Bynoe, D., Archibald, X., Howard, S. (2008) “An ARDL model
of the demand for housing in
Journal of Business, Finance and Economics in Emerging Economies, Vol. 3, No.2, pp.151-174.
6. Akbar, D., Rolfe, J., Greer, L. (2008) “Bowen basin regional housing demand forecasting model: application to five towns”,
Research Paper, No.2, Institute for Sustainable Regional Development, CQ University, Australia.
7. Yabsky, E., Rolfe, J. Greer, L. (2008) “Smoothing the peaks and troughs: modelling housing and infrastructure for informed policy development and sustainable management of mining communities”,
Research Paper, No.6, Institute for Sustainable Regional
8. Fontenla, M., Gonzalez, F. (2009)
“Housing demand in
Journal of Housing Economics, Vol. 18, No.1, pp. 1-12.
J. M., Mace,
L. M. (2009) “The determinants of demand for single housing in
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Vol. 2, No.2, pp. 132-144.
10. Kagochi, J. M., Mace, L. M. (2009) “Migration and demand for housing in Alabama Msas”,
Conference Proceedings, Volume 5, pp.218-225, Intellectbase International Consortium, Academic Conference, 19-21 March, Dallas.
11. Coskun, Y. (2010) “An analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the Turkish real estate market”,
Conference Paper, presented at the 17th Annual
Conference of the European Real Estate Society, 23-26th June 2010,
12. Coskun, Y. (2011) “An analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the Turkish real estate market”
MPRA Papers, No:28361
13. Kostakoglu, S.F., Bari, B. (2011) “The role of the private construction sector for development:
analysis of private construction sector in
International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol.2, No.8, pp.153-158.
14. Coskun, Y. (2011) “The global financial crisis and the Turkish housing market: is there a success story?”,
Housing Finance International, Spring 2011, pp.6-14
15. Omisakin, O.A., Adeniyi, O.A., Oyinlola, A.M. (2012) “Structural breaks, parameter stability
and energy demand modelling in
SSRN Papers, No. 2155626.
16. Kagochi, J. M., Kiambigi, M.
(2012) “Remittances’’ influence on housing construction
demand in sub-Saharan Africa: the case of
African Development Review, Vol.24, No.3, pp.255-265.
17. Omisakin, O.A., Adeniyi, O.A., Oyinlola, A.M. (2012) “Structural breaks, parameter
stability and energy demand modelling in
International Journal of Economic Science and Applied Research, Vol.5, No.2, pp.129-144.
H.Z., Zhang, J. (2013) “
Statistics and Decision, Vol.10, pp.69-71, (in Chinese).
19. Kagochi, J.M., Mace, L.M. (2013) “Migration and demand for housing in Alabama Mass”,
International Journal of Accounting Information Science and Leadership, Vol.2, No.2, pp.32-43.
20. Najarzadeh, R., Reed,
M., Shahidi, A. (2013) “Demand for new
residential buildings in
Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, Vol.13, No.9, pp.408-414.
21. Lebe, F., Akbas, Y.E. (2014) “Analysis of housing demand in
Ataturk University’s Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Vol.28, No.1, pp.57-83.
22. Oktay, et al. (2014) “Determinants of
housing demand in the
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Vol.7, No.4
23. Omtatah, A.O. (2014)
“Determinants of housing demand in
MA Thesis in Economics, School of Economics, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
24. Demirhan, A.A., Kurul, D.M. (2015) “Turkiye konut sektorune iliskin bilesik oncu gostergeler endeksi”,
Research Notes, No:2015-11, Central Bank of Turkey.
25. Shahidi, A., Najarzadeh, R. (2015) “Modelling housing demand for new residential buildings in urban areas”,
Iranian Economic Review, Vol.9, No.2, pp.165-176.
26. Aga, L.M. (2015) “Estimating the aggregate demand function for housing in Palestine: case study-Gaza strip (1997-2013)”,
MSc Thesis in Development Economics, Faculty of Commerce, Islamic University, Gaza, Palestine.
27. Coskun, Y. (2016) “Property prices and investment: an analysis for Turkey”,
Nigde Universitesi IIBF Dergisi, Vol.9, No.2, pp.201-217.
28. Solak, A.O., Kabadayi, B. (2016) “An econometric analysis of housing demand in Turkey”,
Advances in Management and Applied Economics, Vol.6, No.3, pp.47-57.
29. Coskun, Y. (2016) “Housing demand trends and policy suggestions for asymmetric information problem in Turkish housing market”,
Bankacilar Dergisi, No.96, pp.122-143.
30. Pinar, A., Demir, M. (2016) “The impact of social housing program on the demand for housing in Turkey: a cross-section analysis”,
Applied Economics and Finance, Vol.3, No.4, pp.20-28.
31. Solak, A.O., Kabadayi, B. (2016) “Analysis of housing demand in Turkey”,
Conference Paper, presented at 17th International Symposium on Econometrics, Operations Research and Statistics, Cumhuriyet University, Sivas, Turkey.
32. Kurtovic, et al. (2016) “Bilateral trade elasticity: B&H versus its seven trade partners”,
MPRA Papers, No.72297.
33. Uysal, D., Yigit, M. (2016) “Determinants of housing demand in Turkey (1970-2015): an empirical study”,
Selcuk University Social Sciences Vocational School’s Journal, Vol.19, No.1, pp.185-209.
34. Solak, A.O., Kabadayi, B. (2016) “Bounds testing approaches to housing demand in Turkey: is there a real estate bubble?”
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Vol.6, No.3, pp.1132-1135.
35. Mahdzan, N.S., Wei, C.C. (2016) “Motives for residential property investment in Malaysia: evidence from online property forum participants”,
Journal of Wealth Management and Financial Planning, Vol.3, pp.15-34.
36. Huong, H.T.L. (2017) “Understanding attitudes towards gasoline import demand in Vietnam”,
IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Vol.19, No.1, pp.46-52.
37. Ceritoglu, E. (2017) “Home-ownership, housing demand and household wealth distribution in Turkey”
Working Papers, No.17/14, CBRT.
38. Kurtovic, et al. (2017) “Effect of depreciation of the exchange rate on the trade balance of Albania”
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Economics and Business, Vol.63, No.3, pp.27-36.
39. Kurtovic, et al. (2017) “Bilateral trade elasticity of Serbia and her trading partners”
Review of Economics, Vol.68, No.3, pp.181-204.
40. Uygar, S.G.K., Kilic, E. (2017) “The effect of foreigners’ housing demand on the regional housing demand in Turkey: spatial econometrics analysis”
Journal of Institute of Social Sciences of Adnan Menderes University, Vol.4, No.4, pp.292-306.
41. Akdugan, et al. (2017) “An empirical study of examining determinants of first hand mortgaged house sales in Turkey”
International Refereed Academic Social Sciences Journal, No.27, pp.35-47.
42. Yildirim, M.O., Ivrendi, M. (2017) “House prices and the macroeconomic environment in Turkey: the examination of a dynamic relationship”
Economic Annals, Vol. 62, No.215.
43. Yigitbas, S.B. (2018) “Developments in Turkey’s housing market: analysis of the housing bubble risk”
Social Sciences Research in the Globalizing World, St.Kliment Ohrisdski University Press.
44. Dahan, A.A. (2018) “The future of the real estate industry of Dubai: the demand for real estate s (2000-2020)”
Journal of Global Economy, Vol.6, No.4, pp.1-5.
45. Dahan, A.A. (2018) “The future of the real estate industry of Dubai: the demand for real estate s (2000-2020)”
Kaav International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Business Management, Vol.5, pp.120-127.
46. Ceritoglu, E. (2019) “Homeownership, housing demand and household wealth distribution in Turkey”
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, (Article in Press).