HALICIOGLU, F. (2004) “An ARDL Model of Aggregate Tourism
in Global Business and Economics Review-Anthology (Ed.) D. Kantarelis, pp. 614-624, B&ESI, Worcester.
1. Belke, A. and Polleit, T. (2005) “(How) Do stock market returns react to monetary policy? An ARDL cointegration analysis for Germany”.
Discussion Papers, No.253, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
A. and Polleit, T. (2005)
“Monetary policy and dividend growth in
3. Sahely, L. (2005) “Modelling tourism demand from international markets to the ECCU”,
Research Department Papers, Central Bank of Barbados.
4. Knuth, R. (2005)
Ecotourism- an opportunity to revive German visits to
M.A. Thesis in European Tourism Management, Bournemouth University, UK.
5. Uauja, W. A. (2005) “Demand for golf: case study for Khao Cho-Ngok golf course”
Sapa Journal, Vol.50, No.5. pp. 87-95,
6. Rios, J. M. and Rueda, C. (2005) “Why Peruvians migrate abroad?”,
Research Papers, No. 58, CIES (the Consortium for Economic and Social Research of
A. and Polleit, T. (2006) “Monetary policy and
dividend growth in
Applied Economics, Vol. 38, No.12, pp.1409-1423.
E. and Marandu, E. (2006) “Tourism market potential analysis in
Journal of Travel Research. Vol.45, pp. 227-237
9. Yamak, R. and Korkmaz, A. (2006) “Turk cari islemler acigi surdurelebilir mi? ekonometrik bir yaklasim”,
Conference Paper presented at International Economics Conference, 11-13 September 2006,
10. Karagoz, M. Sen, A., and Kocyigit, A. (2006) “The impact of external shock on
tourism sector: the case of
Proceedings of the 4th DeHaan Tourism Management Conference, pp. 44-52, Nottingham Business School, UK.
11. Akturk, T.
(2006) “Tourism demand for
12. Maliugina, K.
(2006) Inbound Tourism in
M.A.Thesis in Economics.
13. Cemrek, F. (2006) “Cointegration analysis in energy sector”, PhD Thesis in Statistics,
Eskisehir Osmangazi University.
14. Akturk, T., Kucukozmen, C. ( 2006 ) “An econometric study of
tourism demand for arrivals from
Paper, presented at The Third Graduate Research in
Tourism Conference, Anatolia: Turizm Araştırmaları Dergisi,
pp. 33-63, Çanakkale Onsekiz
Mart Üniversitesi, 25-28 May 2006,
15. Lizana, R. P. (2006) Impacta del Pib, La Education y La Salud Sobre la Entrada Turistas Extranjeros a Chile 1970-2004.
Master Thesis in Economics. Instituto de Economics, Pointificia Universidad Catollica de Chile, Chile.
16. Mervar, A. and Payne, J. E. (2007) “An Analysis of Foreign Tourism Demand for Croatian Destinations: Long-run elasticity estimates”.
Working Papers, No: 0701. The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, Croatia.
17. Yamak, R. and Korkmaz, A. (2007) “Turk cari islemler aciklari surdurelebilir mi? Ekonometrik bir yaklasim”
Bankacilar Dergisi, No. 60, pp.17-32,
N., Shuib, A., Law, S., Noor, Z., and Ramachandran,
S. (2007) “Tourism demand for
an ARDL model”, International Conference on Business and Information,
BAI2007 proceedings, July 11-13-2007, Tokyo, Japan.
19. Kareem, O. I.
(2007) “A panel data analysis of demand for tourism in
Conference Paper, presented at 14th African econometrics society annual conference,
20. Mervar, A. and Payne, J. E. (2007) “An analysis of foreign tourism demand for Croatian destinations: long-run elasticity estimates”,
Tourism Economics, Vol. 13, pp.407-420.
M. (2007) “Kosulluk araci olma baglaminda kisa vadeli faiz
oranlarinin hedeflenen enflasyondan sapmada kullanimi (Turkiye ornegi)”, Ekonometri ve Istatistik,
22. Simpson, M. C., Ladle,
N., Othman, R., and Ramachandran, S. (2007) “
N. (2007) Inbound tourism demand to
PhD Thesis in Economics, University of Putra, Malaysia.
M.O. (2007) “Kuresel kamu
PhD Thesis in Economics, Anadolu University, Turkey.
26. Perez, R. Q. and Carrasquilla, F. D. R. (2007) “Evaluation de la revaluacion
Revista Panaroma Socioeconomico, pp. 193-217. Facultad de Ciencias Economicas, Universidad de Cartegena, Colombia.
N., Shuib, A.,
Law, S.H., Noor, Z.M.,
and Ramachandran, S. (2007)
IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, Vol.3, No.1, pp.39-57.
28. Yamak, R. and Korkmaz, A. (2007) “Turk odemeler bilancosuna parasal bir yaklasim: Girton-Roper modelden kanitlar”,
Conference Paper, presented at 8. Turkiye Ekonometri ve Istatistik Kongresi, 24-25 Mayis 2007, Inonu University, Malatya, Turkey.
29. Pazarlioglu, M.V. and Gulay, E. (2007) “Net portfoy yatirimlari ile reel faiz arasindaki iliski: Turkiye ornegi-1992:I-2005:IV”,
Social Science Institute Journal, Dokuz Eylul University, Vol.9, No.2, pp.201-221.
L. (2007) “The impact of exchange rate movements on the
China inbound tourism demand: evidence from
Industrial Technology Economics, Vol.26, No.8, pp.22-29, (in Chinese).
M., Sen, A., Kocyigit, A. (2007) “The impact of
external shocks on tourism sector: the case of
Acta Turistica, Vol.19, No.1, pp.30-44.
32. Salleh, N. and
Othman, R. (2008) “Modelling and forecasting
2nd International Colloquium on Tourism and Leisure proceedings. 5-8 May 2008, Thailand.
33. Aslan, A. (2008) “Turkiye’de ekonomik buyume ve turizm iliskisi uzerine ekonometrik analiz”,
MPRA Papers, No. 10611.
34. Kareem, O. I. (2008)
“Determinants of tourism demand in
Conference Paper, presented at International Conference of Tourism,
35. Aslan, A., Kaplan, M., and Kula,
F., (2008) “International Tourism demand for
MPRA Papers, No.10601.
M. (2008) “The effect of terrorism on tourism: evidence from
Conference Proceedings, pp. 132-144, The EUTO Conference, Christel DeHaan Tourism and Travel Research Institute, The University of Nottingham.
37. Aslan, A. (2008) “Turkiye’de ekonomik buyume ve turizm iliskisi uzerine ekonometrik analiz”,
Erciyes Universitesi, Sosyal Bilimler Enstitusu Dergisi, No.24, pp.1-11.
38. Karagoz, K. (2008) “Turkiye’nin turizm potansiyeli: cekim modeli yaklasimi”,
Anatolia: Turizm Arastirmalari Dergisi, Vol.19, No.2, pp.149-156.
39. Valieva, L. (2008) “Perception of Tataristan residents on tourism development”,
M.Sc. Thesis in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Eastern Mediterranean University, TRNC.
N., Yalcin, Y., and Emirmahmutoglu,
F. (2008) “Tourism demand analysis for
Iktisat, Isletme ve Finans, Vol.23, No:263, pp.24-40.
41. Born et al. (2008) “Analise socio-economica e ambiental de demanda turistica nas capitais Brasilerias”,
Conference Paper, presented at V Seminario de Associacao Nacional de Pesquisa e
Pos-Graduacao em Turismo,
A. (2009) “An ARDL model approach to international tourism demand in
MSc Thesis in Commerce, the University of
43. Ach, S. and Pearce, B. (2009) “How well does the travel and tourism competitiveness index explain differences in travel intensity among countries?”,
The Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report 2009: Managing in a Time of Turbulence, Chapter 14.
Edited by J. Blanke and T. Chea. 2009 World Economic Forum, Davos, Geneva, Switzerland.
44. Aslan, A., Kaplan, M., and Kula,
F., (2009) “International Tourism demand for
Research Journal of International Studies, No.9, pp.65-73.
A. (2009) “The role of education in economic growth: a time series analysis
Conference Paper, presented at XIV. Spring Meeting of Young Economists, 23-26 April
46. Al Dossary, N. (2009) “Is global gasoline demand still as responsive to price?”,
Conference Paper, presented at 32nd IAEE International Conference, June
A. and Muchapondwa, E. (2009) “What actions
could boost international tourism demand for
Working Papers No.152, School of Economics, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
A. and Muchapondwa, E. (2009) “What actions
could boost international tourism demand for
Journal for Studies in Economics and Econometrics, Vol.33, No.2, pp.59-75.
49. Belke, A. (2009) “Die auswirkungen der geldmenge und des kreditvolumens auf die immobilienpreise –ein ARDL- ansatz fur Deutschland”,
Discussion Papers, No. 953, Deustches Institut
N. (2009) “The ARDL approach to cointegration
analysis of tourism demand in
METU Studies in Development, Vol. 36, No.2, pp.363-382.
51. Belke, A. (2009) “Die Auswirkungen der Geldmenge und des Kreditworthmens auf die Immobilinepreise – Ein ARDL – Anstatz fur Deutschland”, ROME (Research on Money in the Economy), Research Papers, No: 09-04- August 2009, University of Dusseldorf, Germany.
52. Ahmed, G. (2009)
“Determinants of international tourism flows to
Working Papers, No.2, Ethiopian Economics Association.
53. Kara, M., Tayfur, L. (2009) “Turkiye-Suriye turizm iliskilerinin gelismesi yonundeki engeller (Dogu Akdeniz bolgesine yonelik bir alan ara;tirmasi)”,
Cukurova Universitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitusu Dergisi, Cilt, 18, No.2, ss.281-297.
M., Soleimani, G. A. (2010) “Factors affecting
tourism industry growth in
Journal of Economics (in Persian), Vol.9, No.3, pp.127-142.
55. Belke, A. and Czudaj, R. (2010) “Is Euro area money demand still stable? Cointegrated versus single equation techniques”,
Discussion Papers, No.982, DIW German Institute for Economic Research, Berlin.
56. Belke, A. and Czudaj, R. (2010) “Is Euro area money demand still stable?- Cointegrated versus single equation techniques”,
Ruhr Economic Papers,
A. (2010) “The effect of human capital on economic growth: the case of
PhD Thesis in Economics, Graduate Institute of Social Sciences, Yeditepe University, Istanbul.
58. Thompson, A. (2010)
“Tourism demand in the
Conference Paper, presented at the 9th annual EEFS conference, 3-6 June,
Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.4, No.4, pp.301-303.
S. and Gocer, I. (2010) “The socio-economic
determinant of tourism demand in
International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, No.55, pp.88-89.
A.S., Babatunde, M., and Adetunji,
M. (2010) “Elasticities of demand for tourism in
Tourism Analysis, Vol. 15, No.4, pp.489-498.
62. Belke, A. (2010) “Money, credit and house
prices – an ARDL approach for
Journal for Economics and Statistics (Jahrbucher fur Nationalokomie und Statistik), Vol.230, No.2, pp.138-162.
63. Cavusoglu, F. (2010) “
Uzmanlik Tezi, Turkish Central Bank.
64. Belke, A. and Czudaj, R. (2010) “Is Euro area money demand (still) stable?- Cointegrated VAR versus single equation techniques”,
Applied Economics Quarterly, Vol.56, No.4, pp.285-315.
65. Kiran, B. (2010) “The structure of tourism revenues in
Ikonomicheski Izledvania (Economic Studies), Vol.10, No.4, pp.85-96.
O., Karagoz, K. (2010) “Determinants of tourist
ZKU Journal Social Sciences, Vol.6, No.1, pp.33-46.
67. Gege, E., Elmazi, L. (2010) “An analysis of foreign tourism demand for Albanian destinations”,
International Journal of Management Cases, Vol.12, No.4, pp.77-81.
68. Zadeh, P. M., Behbundi,
D., Amipours, A. (2010) “TVP estimates of
foreign demand function of tourism in
Journal of Research and Economic Development (in Persian), Vol. 9, No.1, pp.107-131.
69. Ketenci, N. (2010) “Cointegration analysis of tourism demand for
Applied Econometrics and International Development, Vol.10, No.1, pp.91-114.
70. Simpson, M.C., Ledle, R., Mcculloch, R., and
World Tourism Organization and the European Travel Commission.
P. (2011) “The world economy, competition, external shocks and demand for
international tourist arrivals in
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Vol.4, No.1, pp.93-108.
72. Sookram, S. (2011) “An
assessment of the economic impact of climate change on the tourism sector in
Report, No. 303, The Economic Commission for
73. Leonce, J.
(2011) “Does US stock market performance explains
Working Papers, Central Bank of Barbados, Barbados.
74. Salleh, N.,
H. H., Wook, T. K. T., Pusat, T.
S., Othman, R. (2011) “Economic and non-economic factors determining
tourism demand in
Prosiding Perkem VI, Vol.2, pp.444-458.
75. Adebola, S.S., Dhalan, J. (2011)
“Financial development and economic growth: the role of stock markets and
banking sector in
Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa, Vol.13, No.7, pp.96-113.
76. Mahmoudinia, D., Soderjani, E.S., Pourshahabi, F. (2011) “Economic growth, tourism receipts and exchange rate in MENA zone: using panel causality technique”,
Iranian Economic Review, Vol.15, No.29.
77. Nonthapot, S., Lean, H. H. (2011) “Demand of Thai tourists Lao PDR”,
Proceedings of 2nd Regional Conference on Tourism Research (RCTR 2011), pp.42-49, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, 22nd November 2011.
78. Kakar, M.K., Khalil, S. (2011) “The contribution of tourism development to economic growth in Pakistan”,
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Vol.21, pp.53-67.
79. Abbott, A., De Vita, G., Altinay, L. (2012) “Revisiting the convergence hypothesis for tourism markets:
Tourism Management, Vol.33, No.3, pp.537-544.
80. Olugbenga, A.
O., Owoye, O. (2012) “Modelling international
tourism demand for the
Tourism Economics, Vol.18, No.1, pp.159-180.
81. Kosnan, S. S.
A., Ismail, N. W. (2012) “Demand factors for international tourism in
Prosiding Persidangan Kebangsaan Ekonomi Malaysia Ke, VII, pp.44-50.
82. Eja, E. K., Ukwaji, J. K., Ojong, F. E. (2012) “Success factors determining
Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies, Vol.3, No.4, pp.426-432.
83. Denir, C., Toker, B. (2012)
“Dynamic model of international tourism demand of
Proceedings of ISSD 2012, pp.138-148, 3rd International Symposium on Sustainable Development, May 31- June 01 2012, Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
84. Uslu, E. (2012) “Reel kurun denge degerinden sapmasinda Balassa-Samuelson etkisi: Turkiye ornegi”,
Uzmanlik Yeterlilik Tezi, TCMB,
85. Nosier, S.A.H. (2012) “Estimating the international tourism demand for Egypt: an econometric approach”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, the University of Hull, UK.
86. Tsangari, H. (2012) “Determinants of Tourism for
‘sun and see’
European Research Studies, Vol.15, No.3, pp.161-182.
87. Nonthapot, S., Lean, H. H. (2013) “Demand of Thai tourists Lao PDR: an ARDL approach”,
Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Vol.3, No.3, pp.279-285.
88. Kusni, A., Norsiah, K., Noyan, S. (2013)
“International tourism demand in
Conference Paper, presented at International Academic
Conference (IAC) 2013, UITM Terengganu,
89. Martino. S., Parson, L. M. (2013) “Spillovers between cobalt, copper and nickel prices: implications for deep seabed mining”,
Mineral Economics, Vol.25, Issue 2-3, pp.107-127.
A., Canli, B. (2013) “The determinants of
international tourism demand for
Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.13, No.2, pp.43-54.
91. Beng, P. (2013) “A meta-analysis of international tourism demand elasticities and forecasting accuracy”,
M.Phil Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, the Hong Kong Polytechnic.
92. Gul, H.
(2013) “Economic impacts of an increase in the foreign tourism receipts:
a Sam-based income multiplier analysis for
Advances in Hospitality and Tourism Research, Vol.1, No.1, pp.17-36.
93. Mohammadi, T., Karimi, M., Negin, N., Oghli, M.S. (2013)
“Factors affecting demand for tourism in
Economic Journal (in Persian), Vol.3, No.10, pp.1-28.
94. Kusni, A., Norsiah, K., Noyan, S. (2013)
“International tourism demand in
Procedia Economics and Finance, Vol.7, pp.28-34.
95. Rasekhi, S., Hosseini, S. (2013) “Spatial structure of tourism: an application of new economic geography in selected countries”,
Tourismos: An International Multidisciplinary Journal of Tourism, Vol.8, No.2, pp.323-336.
96. Betonio, M. (2013) “Tourism in Asia: determinants of tourist arrivals in Asian countries”,
Research Reports, Department of Economics, School of Economics, De La Salle University.
97. Deluna, R., Narae, J. (2014) “Determinants of international
tourism demand for the
MPRA Papers, No.55294.
98. Valipur, M.A., Akhlagh, E.M., Rafiee, A.A. (2014) “The effect of social marketing on development of Ecotourism”,
Journal of Novel Applied Sciences, Vol.3, No.4, pp.376-381.
99. Moorthy, R. (2014) “An empirical analysis of demand factors for Malaysian tourism sector using stochastic methods”,
Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 255-267.
100. Pansuvan, A. (2014) “Determinants of tourist expenditure in travel package during travel fair “ the 23rd Discovery Thailand and Discovery World 2011” at Impact Muang Thang Thani”,
Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 281-312.
101. Rasekhi, S., Karimi, S., Hosseini, S. (2014) “Effective factors of tourism agglomeration in selected developing countries”,
Tourism Planning and Development, Vol.3, No.8, pp.87-107.
102. Karagoz, K., Sibel, S. (2014)
“Determinants of tourist inflows to
The Annals of University of Oredea, pp.347-358.
103. Yavuz, et al. (2014) “Tourism demand of
The International Journal of Economic and Social Research, Vol.10, No.2, pp.133-141.
104. Altin, M., Uysal, M. (2014) “Economic sentiment indicator as a demand determinant”,
Tourism Analysis, Vol.19, No.5, pp.581-597.
105. Siskin, V. (2014) “Analysis of capital structure and efficiency of business enterprises”,
PhD Thesis in Finance, East Ukrainian National University, Ukraine.
106. Nasir, et al. (2014) “International tourist arrivals from China to Malaysia: an empirical investigation”,
Proceedings of the Tourism and Hospitality International Conference (THIC 2014), pp.1-7.
107. Sinaj, V. (2015) “Econometric modelling of demand for tourism in Albania”,
International Journal of Social Relevance and Concern, Vol.3, No.3, pp.5-8.
108. Ardakni, A.F. (2015) “Determining an optimal pattern for the prediction of potato and onion consumption in Iran”,
Cumhuriyet University Faculty of Science Journal, Vol.36, No.3, pp.21-28.
109. Nikouar, M., Ahmadi, N. (2015) “Identify and organize informal habitats (case study: Boroujerd Ebrahim Abad neighbourhood)”,
Cumhuriyet University Faculty of Sciences Journal, Vol.36, No.6, pp.496-509.
110. Yilmaz, E. (2015) “Forecasting tourist arrivals to Turkey”,
MPRA Papers, No.68616.
111. Yilmaz, E. (2015) “Forecasting tourist arrivals to Turkey”,
SSRN Papers, No.2709374
112. Yilmaz, E. (2015) “Forecasting tourist arrivals to Turkey”,
Tourism: an International Interdisciplinary Journal, Vol.63, No.4, pp.435-445.
113. Karacuka, M., Celik, N. (2015) “Evaluation of indicators of tourism demand from a spatial perspective: the case of Turkey (NUTS 2)”,
Finans Politik ve & Ekonomik Yorumlar, Vol.52, No.610, pp.9-20.
114. Peng, et al. (2015) “A meta-analysis of international tourism demand elasticities”,
Journal of Travel Research, Vol.54, No.5, pp.611-633.
115. Corluka, G. (2015) “Analysis of the importance of hotel characters on the business seasonality”
PhD Thesis in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Split.
116. Kaplan, F., Aktas, A.R. (2016) “The Turkey tourism demand: a gravity model”,
SSRN Papers, No:2785797
117. Erraitab, et al. (2016) “A cointegration analysis of air demand: the case of international air travel demand elasticities between Morocco and European Union”,
International Journal for Air Traffic and Transport Engineering, Vol.6, No.1, pp.104-120.
118. Faaljou, H.R., Feshari, M. (2016) “Developing a model of potential tourist image of Iran on tourist destination”,
Tourism Management Studies, Vol.10, No.3, pp.66-74.
119. Kaplan, F., Aktas, A.R. (2016) “The Turkey tourism demand: a gravity model”,
The Empirical Economics Letters, Vol.15, No.3, pp.265-272.
120. Koorep, M. (2016) “Analyzing tourism demand of Estonia using gravity models”,
Bachelor’s Thesis in Economics, University of Tartu.
121. Kurtovic, et al. (2016) “Bilateral trade elasticity: B&H versus its seven trade partners”,
MPRA Papers, No.72297.
122. Rodriguez, J.A. (2017) “Evaluating the dynamics and impact of terrorist attacks on tourism and economic growth for Turkey”,
Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events, Vol.9, No.1, pp.56-81.
123. Celik, N., Karacuka, M. (2017) “The effects of attacks on tourism sector: an empirical analysis in Turkey”,
Ege Academic Review, Vol.17, No.3, pp.313-322.
124. Tavares, J.M., Carlos, N. L. (2017) “The determinants of international tourism demand for Brazil”,
Tourism Economics, Vol.23, No.4, pp.834-845.
125. Vanegas, M. (2017) “An ARDL approach: how robust is Guatemala’s international tourism demand”,
Tourism Review International, Vol.21, No.2, pp.121-138.
126. Bal, et al. (2017) “The influence of exchange rate changes on Turkey’s trade with the European Union”
Journal of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University, Vol.7, No.2, pp.23-65.
127. Karnowahadi, K. (2017) “Tourism demands function of cultural heritage of Keraton Surakarta, Indonesia”
Conference Proceedings, Proceedings of Applied Innovative Research Seminar, pp. 14-23.
128. Sevencan, A. (2017) “The effect of human capital on economic growth: the case of Turkey 1960-2005”
PhD Thesis in Economics, Yeditepe University, Istanbul.
129. Ketenci, N. (2018) “The ARDL approach to cointegration analysis of tourism demand in Turkey with Greece as the substitution destination”,
MPRA Papers, No.86602.
130. Akca, E.E., Bal, H. (2018) “The estimation of shadow economy via econometric approach in Turkey”
Hitit Universitesi Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi, Vol.11, No.1, pp.683-708.
131. Puah, et al. (2018) “Determinants of Chinese demand for tourism in Malaysia”
BEH-Business and Economic Horizons, Vol.14, No.3, pp.501-512.
132. Darani, H.R. (2018) “Study of international tourism demand in Middle East by panel data model”
International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research, (Article in Press).
133. Onur, B. (2018) “Estimation of tourism demand equation for Turkey: economic, social and political factors”
MSc Thesis in Financial Economics, Izmir Katip Celebi University, Turkey.