HALICIOGLU, F. (2006) “The Impacts of Football Point Systems on the Competitive Balance: Evidence from some European Football Leagues”, Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Vol.2, No.2, pp.67-76.
1. Nicoliello, M. (2008) “ Reddito e capitale nelle societe di calcio: la massima serie: Italiana 1998-2007”,
Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Vol.4, No.2, pp.67-94.
2. Domizio, M. D. (2008) “The competitive balance in the Italian football league: a taxanomic approach”,
Paper, No. 48,
3. Di Betta, P. and Amenta, C. (2008) “Competitive Balance in Italian Soccer: 1929-2007”,
Conference Paper, presented at the 16th European Association for Sport Management.
4. Caruso, R., and Verri, I. (2009) “Competitive balance dopo la sentenza Bosman: il caso della pallavolo in Italia”,
Rivista di Diritto ed Economia Della Sport, Vol. 5. No.1, pp. 59-79.
5. Sindik, J. and Vidal, N. (2009) “Uncertainty coefficient as a method for optimization of the competition systems in various sports”,
Sport Science, Vol. 2, No.1, pp.95-100.
6. Addesa, F. (2009) “Il competitive balance nel campionato Italiano di basket”,
Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Vol.5, No.2, pp.87-109.
7. Sindik, J. and Vidal, N. (2009) “Uncertainty coefficients as a method for optimization of the competition system in table-tennis leagues in “SOKAZ””, Sport Science, Vol. 2, No.2, pp.66-72.
8. Pierini, M. (2009) “Diriti TV e competitive balance nel calico professionistico Italiano: Un’analisi law and economics”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, University of Pisa, Italy.
9. Rustemoglu, S. (2009) “Futbol sektorunde bir karar destek modeli uygulamasi”
MSc Thesis in Industrial Engineering, Graduate School of Science, Istanbul Technical University.
10. Di Betta, P., Amenta, C. (2010) “A die-hard aristrocracy: competitive balance in Italian soccer, 1929-2009”,
Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Vol.6, No.2, pp.13-39.
11. Inan, T., Kaya, M.A., and Ayik, O. (2010) “Competitive balance in Turkish super league and Bursaspor effect”,
Paper, presented at 11th International
Sports Sciences Congress, 10-12 November, 2010,
12. Naghshbandi et al.
(2011) “The trend of competitive balance in
International Journal of Sports Science and Engineering, Vol.5, No.2, pp.99-104.
13. Pierini, M. (2011) "Diritti Tv E competitive balance nel calcio professionistico Italiano",
Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Vol. 7. No.2, pp. 87-113.
14. Olivia, T. L. (2011) “National football observatory: contributing factors to sports success”,
M. A. Thesis in
Sports Management, Faculty of Human Kinetics, Technical
15. Naghshbandi, S., Yousefi, B., Etemad, Z., Moradi, M. (2011) “The comparison of competitive balance in football premier leagues of England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France and Iran: a case study from 2009-2010 season”,
Journal of Human Sport and Exercise, Vol.6, No.4, pp.673-681.
16. Boroujerdi, et al. (2011) “The investigation of competitive balance in Iran pro league (1995-2010)”
Journal of Sports Science and Technology, Vol.11, No. 1, pp. 77-81.
17. Cima, C. T. C. (2012)
“Local and regional determinants of sport performance of third sector
entities: the case study of clubs in the
M. A. Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Minho, Portugal.
18. Gravina, G. (2012) The Financial Statements and Analysis of Performance in Professional Football Clubs: National and International Experience.
Francol Angeli, Italy.
19. Mourao, P. R., Cima, C. C. (2012) “What makes non-profit soccer
teams run? A panel data approach using a sample of
Financial Theory and Practice, Vol.36, No.2, pp. 199-220.
20. Bahram, Y., Salah, N., Nahid, J., Alireza, E. (2012) “The four year trend of competitive balance in three first standing countries in 2010 World cup”,
World Journal of Sport Sciences, Vol.6, No.4, pp.406-409.
21. Yousefi, B., Jabari, N., Amini, S., Naghsbandi, S. (2012) “The competitive balance and attendance”,
Australian Journalof Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol.6, No.9, pp.474-478.
22. Yousefi, B., Boroujerdi, S. S., Naghsbandi, S. (2012) “The football competitive balance in
Sport Management (in Farsi), Vol.65, No.3, pp.79-94.
23. Sindik, J., Missoni, S., Pujic, V. (2012) “Three points for a win in recreative team table tennis championships”,
Acta Kinesiologica, Vol.6, No.2, pp.42-46
24. Dousti, M., Razaghi, J. M. (2012)
“Comparison of competitive balance between
International Journal of Sports Studies, Vol.2, No.12, pp.593-597.
25. Guerra, et al. (2012) “A model for competitiveness level analysis in sports competitions: applications to basketball”,
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Vol.391, No.10, pp.2997-3004.
26. Guerra, S.Y.D. (2013) “Basketball from perspective of nonlinear complex systems”,
PhD Thesis in Sports, Department of Physical Education, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
27. Moharamzadeh, M., Amini, S., Jabari, N. (2013) “Competitive balance in Iranian football league in two consecutive seasons”,
World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol.21, No.1, pp.125-128.
28. Addesa, F. (2013) “La domanda di sport professionistico nelle leghe minori: analisi comparata lega pro-football league”,
Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Vol.9, No.2, pp.143-162.
29. Neves, A.J.G.A. (2013) “The phenomenon of football in Portugal: case study of Guarda municipality”,
MA Thesis in Pysical Education, School of Social and Human Sciences, University of Interior Beira, Portugal.
30. Tonon, M. (2015) “Analisi dell’equilibrio competitive ed economico della pallavolo italiona”,
PhD Thesis in Management, Universita Ca’Foscari Venezia, Italy.
31. Jungic, S., Simovic, S. (2015) “Comparative analysis of competitive balance of MLS, premier league and jelen super league in football from 2001 to 2013”,
Sports Management Journal, Vol.6, No.1, pp.22-37.
32. Babolsar, A. (2015) “Assessment of the marketing mix premier league football in Mazandaran”,
Journal of Sport Management and Action Behavior, Vol.12, No.23, pp.251-268.
33. Saldsieder, N. (2016) Ordnungsfragen Zweiseitiger Markte im Professionellen Futbalsport. RainerHamp Verlag, Munchen und Mering, Dutchland.
34. Shalaby, S.A. (2016) “Economic design of competitive balance level for Egyptian football league”,
Journal of Applied Sports Science, Vol.6, No.1, pp.1-10.
35. Guerra, et al. (2016) “Grouping and competitive balance in professional basketball NBA and CBA”,
Physical Education and Sports, Vol.2, No.124, pp.17-26.
36. Nasiri, M., Poornemat, A. (2017) “Analysis of the current and ideal situation of Iran’s football talent management process from the perspectives of the elites”
International Journal of Social Behavioral, Educational, Economics, Business and Industrial Engineering, Vol.11, No.5, pp.1264-1271.
37. Nasiri, M., Poornemat, A. (2017) “Investigating the current and ideal situations of talent identification process in Iranian football from the point of view of Iranian instructors of Asian football confederation (AFC)”
Working Papers, Waset Organization.
38. Nasiri, M., Ashrafganjouei, Amirtash, A. (2017) “Investigating the current and ideal situations of talent identification process in Iranian football from the point of view of Iranian instructors of Asian football confederation (AFC)”
Journal of Sports and Performance Researches, Vol.8, No.3, pp.266-282.
39. Sanchez, et al. (2018) “A comparative strategy of logistic models using an asymmetric link: modelling the away victories in football”
Symmetry, Vol.10, No.6