BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, M., HALICIOGLU, F., GHODSI, S.H. (2017) “UK Trade Balance with its Trading Partners: An Asymmetry Analysis”,
Economic Analysis and Policy, Vol.56, pp.188-189.
1. He, Y. (2017) “A study on the trade balance between China and U.S.: based on cointegration analysis”
International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Research, Vol.7, No.5, pp.13-22.
2. Kurtovic, et al. (2017) “Bilateral trade elasticity of Serbia: is there a J-curve effect?”
PSL Quaterly Review, Vol.70, No.281, pp.185-210.
3. Yaman, H. (2018) “The effects of exchange rate on foreign trade in Turkey”
Uluslararasi Iktisadi ve Idari Bilimler Dergisi, Vol.4, No.1, pp.44-66.
4. Nasir, M.A., Simpson, J. (2018) “Brexit associated sharp depreciation and implications for UK’s inflation and balance of payments”
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.45, No.2, pp.231-246.
5. Uprasen, U. (2018) “Role of exchange rate on the UK-Germany trade balance: an analysis at industry level”
Working Paper, Pukyong Natitonal University , South Korea.
6. Akgul, I., Cevik, E. (2018) “Relationship between oil price volatility and oil import in Turkey: nonlinear ARDL approach”
Global Economy, Economic Crises and Recessions, pp.61-79, IJOPEC Publication, UK.
7. Raifu, et al. (2019) “What nexus exists between exchange rate and trade balance? The case of Nigeria vis-à-vis UK, US and Hong Kong”
MPRA Papers, No.92976.
8. Sivrikaya, A., Ongan, S. (2019) “Brexit and the J-curve hypothesis for the UK: a nonlinear ARDL approach”
Sosyoekonomi, Vol.27, pp.229-239.