HALICIOGLU, F. (2008) “The J-curve Dynamics of Turkey: An Application of ARDL Model”,
Applied Economics, Vol. 40, No.18, pp.2423-2429.
1. Erdem, E., Tugcu, C. T., and Nazlioglu, S. (2009) “The J-curve effect and Turkey-Germany trade balance: an industry level data analysis”, Conference Paper, presented at International Davraz Congress on Social and Economic Issues Shaping the World’s Future: New Global Dialogue, 24-26 September 2009, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey.
2. Asif, M.
and Rashid, K. (2010) “Time series analysis of real effective exchange
rates on trade balance in
Journal of Yasar University, Vol.5, No.18, pp.3038-3044.
3. Bahmani-Oskooee, M. and Hegerty, S. W. (2010) “The J- and S-curves: a survey of the recent literature”,
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.37, No.6, pp.580-596.
4. Gordon, D.V. (2010) “Price modelling in the Canadian fish supply chain with forecasts and simulations of the ex-vessel price of fish”,
Working Papers, FAO, Rome, Italy.
5. Asif, M.
(2011) “Impact of devaluation on trade balance in
Oeconomics of Knowledge, Vol.3, No.3, pp.16-25.
6. Jamilov, R. (2012) “J-curve dynamics and the
Marshall-Lerner condition: evidence from
MPRA Papers No:36799.
7. Okay, E., Baytar, R.A., Saridogan, E. (2012) “The effects of the exchange rate changes on the current account balance in the Turkish economy”,
Iktisat, Isletme ve Finans, Vol.27, No.310, pp.79-101.
8. Gumustekin, B.
(2012) “The J curve at the industry level: an examination of bilateral
M. Sc. Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, METU, Ankara.
9. Cantavella-Jorda, M., Gutierrez De Pirieres, S. A. (2012) “A cross-national panel study of devaluations on disaggregated export sectors: a case for sector specific policies”,
Applied Econometrics and International Development, Vol.12, No.2, pp.5-18.
10. Yenipazarli, A., Gunes, S. (2012) “The bilateral J-curve: Turkey versus EU-27”
EBES 2012 Anthology, pp.1-12.
11. Lu, F., Zhiguo, C. (2013) “RMB real effective exchange rate decomposition and Marshall-Lerner condition”,
Quantitative and Technical Economics Research, Vol.30, No.4, pp.3-18 (in Chinese).
12. Danmola, R. A., Wakili, A. M., Sakiru, O. K. (2013) “Dynamics of the trade balance: an empirical study of Nigerian J-curve hypothesis”,
IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol.7, No.4, pp.51-57.
13. Jamilov, R. (2013) “J-curve dynamics
and the Marshall-Lerner condition: evidence from
Transition Studies Review, Vol.19, No.3, pp.313-323.
M., Huseynov, S., Jamilov,
R. (2014) “Is there a J-curve
Review of Central Bank of Azerbaijan, Vo1.1, Article 3.
15. Topuz, Y.V., Kavak, B. (2014) “The analysis of firms’ pricing approaches: testing by price indices on sectoral basis”,
Journal of Graduate School of Social Sciences of Abant Izzet Baysal University, Vol.14, No.2, pp.87-114.
16. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Huseynov, S., Jamilov,
R. (2014) “Is there a J-curve
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Vol.7, No.1, pp.83-98.
17. Huang, J.T., Hwang, Y.N., Lo, K.T. (2014)
“The role of foreign direct investment in
Working Paper Series, No:2014-02, The International Centre for the Study of East
18. Ziramba, E., Chifamba, R. (2014) “The J-curve dynamics of South African trade: evidence from the ARDL approach”,
European Scientific Journal, Vol.10, No.19, pp.346-358.
19. Suleman, et al. (2014)
“Time series investigation of J-curve of
Journal of Finance and Economics, Vol.2, No.6, pp.210-214.
20. Durmaz, N. (2015) “Industry level J-curve in Turkey”,
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.42, No.4
21. Karamelikli, H. (2016) “Linear and non-linear dynamics of the Turkish trade balance”,
International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol.8, No.2, pp.70-80.
22. Panda, et al. (2016) “Dynamics of India-China trade relations: testing for the validity of Marshall-Lerner condition and J-curve hypothesis”,
IUP Journal of Applied Economics, Vol.15, No.1, pp.7-26.
23. Karamelikli, H. (2016) “J-curve effect on Turkey’s foreign trade balance”,
Journal of the Human and Social Science Researches, Vol.5, No.3, pp.389-402.
24. Ari, A., Cergibozan, R. (2016) “Does exchange rate regime matter for the trade balance in Turkey”,
Conference Paper, presented at the 5th International Economics Conference of TEA, 20-22 October 2016, Bodrum, Turkey.
25. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Durmaz, N. (2016) “Asymmetric cointegration and the J-curve: evidence from commodity trade between Turkey and EU”
MPRA Papers, No.83183.
26. Nusair, S.A. (2017) “The J-curve phenomenon in European transition economies: a nonlinear approach”,
International Review of Applied Economics, Vol.31, No.1, pp.1-27.
27. Berke, B., Akarsu, G. (2017) “J-curve analysis for Turkey”,
Conference Proceedings, pp.187-194, 3rd IBANESS Congress Series, 4-5 March 2017, Edirne, Turkey.
28. Arac, A. (2017) “Does a J-curve exist for Japan and the USA”
Conference Proceedings, pp.81-84 Conference of the 3rd International Annual Meeting of Socioeconomi Society, 28-29 April 2017, Ankara.
29. Wikatama, et al. (2017) “The role of foreign exchange state owned banks to non-oil and gas exports in Indonesia”
International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, Vol.15, No.1, pp.607-617.
30. Ari, A., Cergibozan, R. (2017) “Determinants of trade balance in the Turkish economy”,
EBEEC Conference Proceedings, The Economies of Balkan and Eastern Europe Countries in the Changing World, KnE Social Sciences, pp.160-169.
31. Khan, et al. (2017) “Does trade liberalization improve trade balance in Pakistan?”
South Asia Economic Journal, Vol.18, No.2, pp.158-183.
32. Karamelikli, H., Erkus, S. (2017) “Asymmetric effects of exchange rate on bilateral trade of Turkey and Greece”
International Journal of Management Economics and Business, ICMEB17 Special Issue, pp.928-938.
33. Ongan, S., Pabuccu, H. (2017) “Testing the validity of the J-curve hypothesis between Brazil and the USA”
Atlantic Review of Economics, Vol.2, pp.1-19.
34. Ustuner, T.S. (2017) “Analysis of the determinants of trade balance in developing countries in accordance with Marshall-Lerner condition”
MSc Thesis in Financial Economics, Izmir Katip Celebi University, Turkey.
35. Phong, et al. (2018) “Testing J-curve phenomenon in Vietnam: an autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) approach”
Econometrics for Financial Applications, pp.491-503.
36. Akosah, et al. (2018) “Exchange rate and external trade flows: empirical evidence of J-curve effect in Ghana”
MPRA Papers, No.86640.
37. Ongan, et al. (2018) “The asymmetric effects of exchange rates on the tourism balances in the NAFTA countries: an application of the non-linear ARDL approach”
Journal of Applied Economics and Business Research, Vol.8, No.3, pp.162-174.
38. Cergibozan, R., Ari, A. (2018) “The exchange rate regime and trade balance in Turkey”
The International Trade Journal, Vol.32, No.4, pp.363-387.
39. Chang, et al. (2018) “Asymmetric impact of exchange rate changes on the trade balance: does global financial crisis matter?”
Annals of Financial Economics.
40. Hurley, D.T., Papanikolou, N. (2018) “An investigation of China-US bilateral trade and exchange rate changes using autoregressive distributed lag model”
Economic Papers, Vol.37, No.2, pp.162-179
41. Ari, et al. (2018) “J-curve in Turkish bilateral trade: a nonlinear approach”
The International Trade Journal, (Article in Press).