HALICIOGLU, F. (2008) “The Bilateral J-curve:
Journal of Asian Economics, Vol. 19, No.3, pp.236-243.
1. Abou-Zaid, A. S. (2008) The Transmission of U. S. Financial and Monetary Shocks to Emerging MENA Stock Markets.
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale Economics.
ISBN: 0549605495, 9780549605492.
2. Erdem, E., Tugcu, C. T., and Nazlioglu, S. (2009) “The J-curve effect and Turkey-Germany trade balance: an industry level data analysis”, Conference Paper, presented at International Davraz Congress on Social and Economic Issues Shaping the World’s Future: New Global Dialogue, 24-26 September 2009, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey.
3. Altintas, H. and Cetin, R. (2009) “Turkiye’de dis ticaret dengesi belirleyicilerinin sinir testi yaklasimiyla ongorulmesi: 1989-2005”,
AU SBF Dergisi, Cilt. 63, No. 4, ss. 29-64.
4. Godwin, O. D. (2009) “Is there a J-curve in Nigerian agricultural sector?”,
Agricultura Tropica et Subtropica, Vol. 42, No.1, pp.10-14.
5. Kulkarni, K. and Clarke, C. (2009) “Testing the J-curve hypothesis: case studies around the world”,
International Economics Practicum.
6. Nor, A.H.S., Mohd, S.H., Sarmidi, T., Ergun, U. (2009) “Trade balance in the presence of structural breaks”,
Prosiding Perkem IV, Vol.1, pp.382-388.
7. Kazeroono, H. A. (2009) “The effect of devaluation on
the trade balance of
Journal of Economic Studies (in Persian), Vol.15, No.45, pp.77-102.
8. Nazlioglu, S., and Erdem, C.
(2010) “Exchange rate (volatility) and bilateral agricultural trade:
9. Erdem, E., Nazlioglu, S., and Erdem, C. (2010) “Exchange rate uncertainty and agricultural trade: panel cointegration analysis”,
Agricultural Economics, Vol.41, No.6, pp.537-543.
10. Shahbaz, M., Jalil, A., Islam, F.
(2010) ‘Real exchanges and trade balance in
MPRA Papers, No.27631.
11. Tiawari, A.
and Shahbaz, M. (2011) “
MPRA Papers, No: 29023.
12. Ketenci, N. and Uz,
Empirical Economics, Vol.40, No.3, pp.839-854.
J.J., Torres, C.R. (2011) “Commodity and non-commodity trade dynamics in
Rivista Journal, Vol.5, No.2, pp.88-105.
14. Shahbaz, M., Islam, F., Aamir, N.
(2011) “Is devaluation contractionary? Empirical evidence for
MPRA Papers, No.3250.
15. Soleymani, A., Chua, S.Y., Saboori, B. (2011) “The J-curve at industry level: evidence from Malaysia-China trade”,
International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol.3, No.6, pp.66-78.
16. Van, A.M.T. (2011) “The effects of exchange
rate volatility on export: empirical study between
M.Sc. Thesis in
Economics, Department of Economics,
17. Yazici, M., Islam, M.Q.
(2011) “Impact of exchange rate and customs union on trade balance at
commodity level of
Ekonomska Istrazivanja (Economic Research), Vol.24, No.3, pp.75-85.
18. Kaplan, M., Kalyoncu, H.
(2011) “Testing aggregation bias for the impact of devaluation on the
trade balance: an application to
Pennsylvania Economic Review, Vol.18, No.2, pp.20-34.
19. Lin, L. (2011) “RMB exchange
rate, domestic and international economic situation and
International Trade, No.8, pp.166-176, (in Chinese).
20. Rasekhi, S., Rostami, A., Anousheh, S. (2012)
“An examination of bilateral J-curve: a case study between
presented at Asia-Pacific Business Research Conference, 13-14 February 2012,
21. Shahbaz, M., Jalil, A., Islam, F.
(2012) ‘Real exchanges and trade balance in
The International Trade Journal, Vol.26, No.2, pp.139-153.
22. Tiwari, A.K. (2012) “An error-correction analysis of India-US trade flows”,
Journal of Economic Development, Vol.37, No.1, pp.29-51.
B. (2012) “The J-curve at the industry level: an examination of bilateral
Sc. Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics,
L. (2012) “Output’s response to change in exchange rate: empirical
M.Sc. Thesis in Economics, Royals Institute of
25. Golestan, S. A., Ranjbar, H., Azarbayjani, K., (2012) “Autoregressive distributed lags (ARDL) analysis of effective factors in trade balance of Iran and its major trading partners”,
Conference Paper, presented at 1st International Conference on Econometrics: Methods and Applications, 25-27 August 2012, Islamic Azad University, Iran.
26. Wang, C.H., Lin, C.H.A.,
Yang, C.H. (2012) “Short-run and long-run effects of exchange rate on
trade balance: evidence from
Japan and the World Economy, Vol.24, No.4, pp.266-273.
J. L. (2012) “Re-examination of the Marshall-Lerner condition in
SSRN Papers, No.2167989.
28. Bal, H., Demirel, M. (2012) “Real
exchange rate and trade balance: the case of
Cukurova Universitesi IIBF Dergisi, Cilt:16, Sayi:2, ss.45-64.
29. Yenipazarli, A., Gunes, S. (2012) “The bilateral J-curve: Turkey versus EU-27”
EBES 2012 Anthology, pp.1-12.
30. Kyophilavong, P., Shahbaz, M.,
Salah, U.G. (2013) “Does J-curve phenomenon exist in case of
MPRA Papers, No.48084.
H., Crop, F. (2013) “
Quarterly Journal of Economic Modelling, Vo.18, pp.83-103.
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.40, No.3, pp.411-443.
33. Kutlu, S. (2013) “Changes in exchange
rates and the balance of trade: a literature survey with reference to
Ataturk Universitesi IIBF Dergisi, Cilt:27, No.2, ss.121-140.
34. Kyophilavong, P., Shahbaz, M.,
Salah, U.G. (2013) “Does J-curve phenomenon exist in case of
Economic Modelling, Vol.35, pp.833-839.
35. Cao-Alvira, J.J. (2013) “Real exchange rate volatility on
the short – and long-run trade dynamics in
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Puerto Rico.
36. Rasekhi, S., Rostami, A. (2013) “Bilateral J-curve among
Journal of Islamic Finance, Vol.1, No.1, pp.37-50.
37. Knobel, A., Orlova, A., Ponomarer, Y. (2013) “Exchange rate changes on balance of payments in the modern economy”,
SSRN Papers, No:2361770.
M., Jamilov, R. (2014) “Export diversification
and the S-curve effect in a resource-rich state: evidence from
Economic Change and Restructuring, Vol.47, No.7, pp.135-154
A., Chua, S.Y. (2014) “How responsive are trade flows between
International Review of Applied Economics, Vol.28, No.2, pp.191-209.
40. Cao-Alvira, J.J. (2014) “Real exchange
rate volatility on the short – and long-run trade dynamics in
The International Trade Journal, Vol. 28, No.1, pp.45-64.
Hasani, et al.
(2014) “The study of bilateral trade balance of
Reef Resources Assessment and Management Technical Paper, Vol.40, No.3, pp.707-718.
Hapsari, A. T. (2014) “J-curve analysis of
MSc Thesis in Economics, the Graduate School, Diponegoro University, Indonesia.
43. Da Silva, L.A.P. (2014) “
Paper, presented at IMF-World Bank Spring Meetings 2014,
44. Lupu, D., Asandului, M. (2014) “Exchange rate and trade: J-curve in European Union”,
Economica, Vol.10, No.3, pp.145-154.
45. Piskin, S.
(2014) “Short-run and long-run dynamics of trade balance: testing for the
validity of Marshall-Lerner condition and j-curve hypothesis in
MSc Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, Lund University, Sweden.
46. Demirtas, G.
(2014) “The analysis of bilateral trade between
Journal of Business and Economics Administration of Erciyes University, No.43, pp.83-108.
47. Suleman, et al. (2014) “Time series
investigation of J-curve of
Journal of Finance and Economics, Vol.2, No.6, pp.210-214.
48. Durmaz, N. (2015) “Industry level J-curve in Turkey”,
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.42, No.4
49. Baghaei, M., Parivar, O. (2015) “Exchange rate and trade balance: Iran and its major trading partners”,
European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences, Vol.4, No.1, pp.635-649.
50. Umer, M.M. (2015) “Devaluation and its impact on Ethiopian economy”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, Hacettepe University, Turkey.
51. TCMB (2015) Enflasyon Raporu IV, Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Merkez Bankasi, Ankara.
52. Bozok, I., Dogan, B.S., Yunculer, C. (2015) “Estimating income and price elasticities of Turkish exports with heterogeneous panel time-series methods|”,
Working Papers, No:15/26, Central Bank of Turkish Republic.
53. Naseem, et al. (2015) “Exports, exchange rate movements and credit markets imperfections: new evidence from threshold regression analysis”,
International Journal of Economics and Management, Vol.9, No.2, pp.18-33.
54. Iqbal, et al. (2016) “Testing for Marshall-Lerner condition: bilateral trade between Pakistan and its major trading partners”,
Forman Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.11, pp.1-14.
55. Demiral, M. (2016) “Currency depreciation, trade balance and intra-industry trade interactions in Turkey’s OECD trade”,
International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vo.8, No.4, pp.8-22.
56. Vural, B.M.T. (2016) “Effect of real exchange rate on trade balance: commodity level evidence from Turkish bilateral trade data”,
Procedia – Economics and Finance, Vol.38, pp.499-507.
57. Kurtovic, et al. (2016) “Bilateral trade elasticity: B&H versus its seven trade partners”,
MPRA Papers, No.72297.
58. Tiwari, A., Islam, F., Shahbaz, M. (2016) “Indo-US bilateral trade: an empirical analysis of India’s trade balance”,
The Indian Economic Journal, Vol.64, pp.75-94.
59. Chaudray, et al. (2016) “Exchange rate and foreign trade: a comparative study of major South Asia and Asian-East countries”
Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol.230, pp.85-93.
60. Eregha, et al. (2016) “Nigeria: Should the government float or devalue the Naira?”
African Development Review, Vol.28, No.3, pp.247-263.
61. Joudaki, H., Erfani, A. (2016) “The impact of exchange rate volatility on bilateral trade between Iran and Venezuela”,
Journal of Economic Research, Vol.51, No.3, pp.595-609.
62. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Durmaz, N. (2016) “Asymmetric cointegration and the J-curve: evidence from commodity trade between Turkey and EU”
MPRA Papers, No.83183.
63. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2016) “Asymmetry cointegration and the J-curve: new evidence from Malaysia-Singapore commodity trade”,
Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Vol.14, Part B, pp.211-226.
64. Dedeoglu, D., Ogut, K. (2017) “Asymmetric cointegration with threshold adjustment model of exchange rates and the trade balance in Turkey”,
Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, Vol.26, No.2, pp.174-194.
65. Kurtovic, et al. (2017) “Bosnia and Herzegovina vs. her trading partners from Southeast Europe”,
Turkish Economic Review, Vol.4, No.1, pp.75-85.
66. Insukindro, A. (2017) “Effect of exchange rate, foreign direct investment and portfolio investment on the Indonesian economy: a structural cointegrating vector autoregression approach”,
International Journal of Economic and Financial Issues, Vol.7, No.2, pp.682-689.
67. Ozsahin, S. (2017) “An examination of bilateral J-curve: evidence from Turkey and her 20 major trading partners”,
Theoretical and Applied Economics, Vol.24, No.2 (611), pp.221-236.
68. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Aftab, M. (2017) “Malaysia-Korea commodity trade: are there asymmetric responses to exchange rates?”
Economic Papers, Vol.36, No.2, pp.198-222.
69. Sulaimon, et al. (2017) “Devaluation and trade balance in Nigeria: a test of Marshall-Lerner condition”,
European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.9, No.4, pp.78-93.
70. Ivanoski, et al. (2017) “Modelling the Australian J-curve: an ARDL cointegration approach”,
Working Paper, Researchgate.
71. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Kanitpong, T. (2017) “Do exchange rate changes have symmetric or asymmetric effects on the trade balances of Asian countries?”
Applied Economics, Vol.49, No.46, pp.4668-4678.
72. Bal, et al. (2017) “The influence of exchange rate changes on Turkey’s trade with the European union”
Conference Proceedings, pp.158-165, International Conference on Economic Research, 20-21 October 2017, Alanya, Turkey.
73. Kurtovic, et al. (2017) “Bilateral trade elasticity of Serbia and her trading partners”
Review of Economics, Vol.68, No.3, pp.181-204.
74. Arintoko, A., Insukindro, I. (2017) “Effect of exchange rate, foreign direct investment and portfolio investment on the Indonesian economy: a structural cointegrating vector autoregression approach”
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Vol.7, No.2, pp.682-691.
75. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Saha, S. (2017) “Asymmetric response of the US-India trade balance to exchange rate changes: evidence from 68 countries”,
The World Economy, Vol.40, No.10, pp.2226-2254.
76. Karamelikli, H., Erkus, S. (2017) “Asymmetric effects of exchange rate on bilateral trade of Turkey and Greece”
International Journal of Management Economics and Business, ICMEB17 Special Issue, pp.928-938.
77. Gunduz, et al. (2017) “Effect of exchange rates and oil prices in export of agricultural products: the example of Turkey”
Journal of Business Research Turk, Vol.9, No.4, pp.805-819.
78. Bal, et al. (2017) “The influence of exchange rate changes on Turkey’s trade with the European Union”
Journal of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University, Vol.7, No.2, pp.23-65.
79. Akkaya, O. (2018) “Bilateral J-curves between Turkey and her trading partners: 1996-2006”
Finans Ekonomi ve Sosyal Arastirmalar Dergisi, Vol.3, No.1, pp.328-338.
80. Siklar, I., Kecili, M.C. (2018) “Estimation of the Marshall-Lerner condition and J-curve dynamics for Turkey”
International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Vol.4, No.5, pp.125-130.
81. Phong, et al. (2018) “Testing J-curve phenomenon in Vietnam: an autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) approach”
Econometrics for Financial Applications, pp.491-503.
82. Kosekayhaoglu, L., Karatasli, I. (2018) “The J-curve effect in Turkey-EU trade: an empirical analysis for the period 1994-2016”
Journal of Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences of Suleyman Demirel University, Vol.23, pp.831-844.
83. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Harvey, H. (2018) “The U.S. trade balance with partners from developing world: an asymmetry analysis of the J-curve effect”
Journal of Economic Development, Vol.43, No.2, pp.29-43.
84. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Bose, N., Zhang, Y. (2018) “Asymmetric cointegration, nonlinear ARDL and the J-curve: a bilateral analysis of China and its 21 trading partners”,
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Vol.54, No.13, pp.3131-3151.
85. Zhang, et al. (2018) “Determinants of China’s bilateral trade balance in global value chains”
Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, Vol.27, No.5, pp.463-485.
86. Kyophilavong, et al. (2018) “Investigating the relationship between trade balance and the exchange rate: the case of Laos’ trade with Thailand”
Global Business Review, Vol.19, No.3, pp.533-542.
87. Hapsari, A.T., Kurnia, A.S. (2018) “J-curve phenomenon in Indonesia’s trade balance with six main trade partners”
Journal of Dynamics of Development Economics, Vol.1, No.2, pp.10-27.
88. Ari, et al. (2019) “J-curve in Turkish bilateral trade: a nonlinear approach”
The International Trade Journal, Vol.33, No.1, pp.31-53.
89. Mardani, et al. (2019) “Carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and economic growth: a systematic review of two decades of research from 1995 to 2017”
Sciences of the Total Environment, Vol.649, pp.31-49.
90. Cho, J.H. (2019) “The real exchange rate effect on bilateral trade balance between Korea and ASEAN countries”
Korea Trade Review, Vol.44, No.1, pp.17-30.
91. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Arize, A.C. (2019) “U.S.-Africa trade balance and the J-curve: an asymmetry analysis”
The International Trade Journal, (Article in Press).
92. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Mohammadian, A. (2019) “Who benefits from euro depreciation in the euro zone?”
Empirica, (Article in Press).