BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, M., HALICIOGLU, F., HEGERTY, S.W. (2016) “Mexican Bilateral Trade and the J-curve: an Application of the Nonlinear ARDL Model”,
Economic Analysis and Policy, Vol.50, pp.23-40.
1. Nusair, S.A. (2017) “The J-curve phenomenon in European transition economies: a nonlinear approach”,
International Review of Applied Economics, Vol.31, No.1, pp.1-27.
2. Obeng, C.K. (2017) “Is the effect of exchange rate volatility on export diversification symmetric or asymmetric? Evidence from Ghana”
MPRA Papers, No.79027.
3. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2017) “Bilateral trade balances of Malaysia with her 11 largest trading partners: new evidence from asymmetry cointegration”
Global Economic Review, Vol.46, No.2, pp.143-161.
4. Janaka, et al. (2017) “Revisiting the debt growth nexus: empirical evidence from Sri Lanka”,
Discussion Papers, No: 2017-06, Griffith Business School.
5. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Saha, S. (2017) “Nonlinear autoregressive distributed lag approach and bilateral j-curve: India versus her trading partners”,
Contemporary Economic Policy, Vol.35, No.3, pp.472-483.
6. Ivanoski, et al. (2017) “Modelling the Australian J-curve: an ARDL cointegration approach”,
Working Paper, Researchgate.
7. Janaka, et al. (2017) “Revisiting the debt-growth nexus: empirical evidence from Sri Lanka”
Working Papers, No; 2017-06, Griffith Business School, Australia.
8. Camara, K., Obeng, C.K. (2017) “Is the effect of exchange rate volatility on export diversification symmetric or asymmetric? Evidence from Ghana”
Working Paper, Research Gate.
9. Phong, et al. (2017) “The impact of real exchange rate and some economic factors on Vietnam’s trade balance: an ARDL approach”
Conference Proceedings, pp.410-417, International Conference for Young Researchers in Economics and Business, ICYREB2017, October 30th 2017, Da Nang, Vietnam.
10. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Rahman, M. O. (2017) “The U.S.- Bangladesh commodity trade: an asymmetry analysis”,
Economic Analysis and Policy, Vol.56, pp.28-36.
11. Pabuccu, H. (2017) “Time series forecasting with neural network and fuzzy logic”
in Recent Studies in Economics, pp. 195-204, Arslan, et al. (Eds.), IASRR, International Association of Social Science Research.
12. Dahrijah, N.A., Ain, H. (2017) “Determinants of bilateral trade between Malaysia and the United States of America: an ARDL analysis”
Oil Palm Industry Economic Journal, Vol.17, No.2, pp.54-59.
13. He, Y. (2017) “A study on the trade balance between China and U.S.: based on cointegration analysis”
International Journal of Economics, Vol.7, No.5, pp.13-22.
14. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Harvey, H. (2017) “The asymmetric effects of exchange rate changes on the trade balance of Singapore”,
Global Economy Journal, Vol.17, No.4.
15. Alvarado, et al. (2017) “Effect of the real exchange rate on the current account balance in countries with different levels of development”
Working Paper, Researchgate.
16. Harvey, H. (2018) “Bilateral j-curve between Philippines and trading partners: linear and non-linear approach”
Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol.8, No.2, pp.131-144.
17. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2018) “On the asymmetric effects of changes on domestic production in Turkey”,
Economic Change and Restructuring, Vol.51, No.2, pp.97-112.
18. Ongan, et al. (2018) “Testing the J-curve hypothesis for the USA: applications of the nonlinear and linear ARDL models”
South Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, No.30, pp.21-34.
19. Bigirimana, M., Hongyi, H. (2018) “Research on relationship between financial inclusion and economic growth of Rwanda: evidence from commercial banks with ARDL approach”
International Journal of Innovation and Economic Development, Vol.4, No.1, pp.7-18
20. Sahoo, M. (2018) “Exchange rate and service exports from India: a nonlinear ARDL analysis”
Economics Bulletin, Vol.38, No.2, pp.1-13.
21. Kohomo, M.M. (2018) “Essays on exchange rate behavior in South Africa”
PhD Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
22. Ongan, et al. (2018) “The asymmetric effects of exchange rates on the tourism balances in the NAFTA countries: an application of the non-linear ARDL approach”
Journal of Applied Economics and Business Research, Vol.8, No.3, pp.162-174.
23. Hurley, D.T., Papanikolou, N. (2018) “An investigation of China-US bilateral trade and exchange rate changes using autoregressive distributed lag model”
Economic Papers, Vol.37, No.2, pp.162-179.
24. Obeng, C.K. (2018) “Is the effect of exchange rate volatility on export diversification symmetric or asymmetric? Evidence from Ghana”
Cogent Economics and Finance, Vol.6, No.1.
25. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2018) “The real peso-dollar rate and US-Mexico industry trade: an asymmetric analysis”
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Vol.65, No.4, pp.350-389.
26. Simakova, J. (2018) “Asymmetric effects of exchange rate changes on the foreign trade of Czechia”
Eastern European Economics, Vol.56, No.5, pp.422-437.
27. Fernando, P.J., Rajapakshe, D. (2018) “Redefining FDI-growth relationship under liberalized economic policies: empirical evidence from Sri Lanka”
Working Papers, Research Gate.
28. Khomo, et al. (2018) “Determinants of foreign exchange reserves in Eswatini: an ARDL approach”
African Review of Economics and Finance, Vol.10, No.2, pp.134-150.
29. Sisman, D., Sisman, M. (2018) “An analysis on information technologies in EU transition economies (ICT): application of Marshall’s third law”
Global Economy, Economic Crises and Recessions, Chapter 6. IJOPEC Publishing.
30. Ari, et al. (2019) “J-curve in Turkish bilateral trade: a nonlinear approach”
The International Trade Journal, Vol.33, No.1, pp.31-33.
31.Dogru, et al. (2019) “The balance of trade and exchange rates: theory and contemporary evidence from tourism”
Tourism Management, Vol.74, pp.12-23.
31. Kiswani, et al. (2019) “Revisiting the effects of oil prices on exchange rate: asymmetric evidence from the ASEAN-5 countries”
Economic Change and Restructuring, (Article in Press).
32. Yazgan, M.E., Ozturk, S.S. (2019) “Real exchange rates and the balance of trade: does the J-curve effect really hold?”
Open Economies Review, (Article in Press).
33. Kisswani, A.M., Kisswani, K.M. (2019) “Modelling the employment-oil price nexus: a non-linear cointegration analysis for the U.S. market”
The Journal of International Trade and Economics, (Article in Press).