HALICIOGLU, F. (2012) “Balance-of-Payments Constrained Growth:
the Case of
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Vol.35, No.1, pp.65-77.
1. Blecker, R. A., Ibara, C. A. (2012) “Trade liberalization and balance
of payments constraint with intermediate imports: the case of
Research Papers, No:2013-2,
2. Blecker, R. A., Ibara, C. A.
(2012) “Trade liberalization and balance of payments constraint with
intermediate imports: the case of
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Vol.25, No.1, pp.33-47.
B. (2012) “Current account deficit sustainability in
Ekonomik Yaklasim, Vol.23, No.84, pp.1-38.
4. Thirlwall, A. P. (2013) Economic Growth in an Open Developing Economy: The Role of structure and Demand.
Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltanham, UK.
C. A., Blecker, R. A. (2013) “Structural
change, the real exchange rate and the balance of payments constraint in
Conference Paper, presented at the 39th Annual
Eastern Economics Association Conference, 9-11 May 2013,
6. Diarra, M. (2014) “La balance des paiements est-elle une contrante a la croissance economique des pays de l’uemoa?”
Revue Economique et Monetaire, No.15, pp. 9-42.
J. (2014) “New perspectives on current account dynamics in
Conference Paper, presented at PhD
Conference in Economics and Business Program, 12-14 November 2014,
8. Qi, H. (2014) “The labor share question in China”
Monthly Review, Vol.65, No.8, pp.23-30.
9. Azizi, W., Gannader, M., Yavari, G. (2015) “Balance of constraint growth model in Iran”,
Quarterly Journal of Financial and Economic Policies, Vol.2, No. 8, pp.5-12.
10. Durmaz, N., Lee, J. (2015) “An empirical analysis of import demand function for Turkey: an ARDL bounds testing approach”,
Journal of Developing Areas, Vol.49, No.4, pp.215-226.
11. Carillo, A.L.M. (2016) “Economic growth in Mexico: constraints of balance of payments”,
Ensayos Revista de Economia, Vol.35, No.1, pp.39-58.
12. Elmas, F. (2016) “The balance of payments constrained growth model: an application to the Turkish economy”,
Ekonomik Yaklasim, Vol.27, No.100, pp.155-176. http://www.scopemed.org/fulltextpdf.php?mno=186289
13. Guven, A.B. (2016) “Rethinking development space in emerging countries: Turkey’s conservative countermovement”
Development and Change, Vol.47, No.5, pp.995-1024.
14. Guven, A.B. (2016) “The political economy of Turkish democracy” In Democratic Consolidation in Turkey: Micro and Macro Challenges, eds Cengiz Erisen and Paul Kubicek, London: Routledge, pp; 184-203.
15. Dilber, I., Sonmez, F.E. (2016) “The validity of Thirwall’s law for developed countries: panel data analysis”,
International Journal of Alanya Faculty of Business, Vol.8, No.2, pp.139-150.
16. Araujo, et al. (2016) “The role of intermediate inputs in a multi sectoral balance-of-payments-constrained growth model: the case of Mexico”,
Working Papers, No. 2016-22, Hans Bockler Stiftung, Germany.
17. Azizi, et al. (2017) “Testing the balance of payments constrained growth model for Iran”,
Quarterly Economic and Financial Policies, Vol.3, No.8, pp.5-20.
18. Al-Mahish, M. (2017) “Does balance of payments constrained growth model hold in Saudi Arabia?”
Journal of Finance and Economics Research, Vol.2, No.1, pp.3-17.
19. Tatliyer, M. (2017) “Balance of payments constrained growth in Turkey (1950-2014)”,
Journal of Faculty of Business Administration and Economics of Kirklareli University, Vol.6, No.2, pp.21-35.
20. Kavand, A. (2017) “Survey of the balance of payments constrained growth (BPCG) model in Iran the period (1979-2015)”
Iranian Journal of Trade Studies, Vol.21, No.83, pp.123-152.
21. Ehsani, M.A., Bazkhaneh, S.T. (2018) “Testing the demand oriented approach to economic growth in Iran: an application of time varying parameter”
Quarterly Journal of Economic Growth and Development Research, Vol.8, No.30, pp.133-144.
22. Dantas, E.R. (2018) “Solow or Thirlwall: Which of the two approaches I more to explain the growth of the United Kingdom in the recent period”
MA Thesis in Economics, Catholic University of Brazil.
23. Sonmez, F.E., Saglam, Y. (2018) “Examination of Thirlwall’s law for BRIC-T countries”
International Journal of Economics and Administrative Studies, (Article in Press).