HALICIOGLU, F. (2009) “Research on the Prediction of the Likely Winners of the Euro 2008 Football Tournament”,
Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp.1-14.
1. Junior, N.K.M. (2012) “Goals and matches in soccer world cup, 1930 to 2010”,
Revista Digital, Vol.15, No.6.
2. Naghshbandi, S.S., Yousefi, B., Booujerdi, S.S. (2012) “Examining and prioritizing competitive balance of football super leagues in Asian countries (2009-2010)”,
Journal of Sport Management and Movement Sciences, Vol.1, No.1, pp.49-57.
3. Petrunin, Y. Y. (2012) “Performance management in football”,
Governance Electronic Bulletin, No.35, pp.1-23.
4. Jabari, N., Abdollahi, F., Azizkhani, A., Taghipour, Z., Amini, S. (2013) “The league management based on competitive balance: a case study in Asian countries from 2009-2010 seasons”,
Journal of Physical Education and Sports Management, Vol.4, No.1, pp.1-4.
5. Petrunin, Y. Y. (2013) “Footballmetrics: a new scientific academic direction”,
Higher Education in Russia, No:10, pp.97-103.
6. Flores, J.S. (2014) “Analysis of development the football game from the optical complex systems”,
PhD Thesis in Teacher Training, University of Las Palmas, Spain.
7. Lasek, et al. (2016) “How to improve a team’s position in the FIFA ranking? A simulation study”,
Journal of Applied Statistics, Vol.43, No.7, pp.1349-1368.
8. Etaga et al. (2017) “Stochastic modelling/game theory analysis of scoreline”,
International Journal of Physical Sciences Research, Vol.1, No.2, pp.1-13.
9. Inan, T. (2018) “30 years trend of competitive balance in Turkish football super league”
Journal of Education and Training Studies, Vol.6, No.1, pp.63-69.