HALICIOGLU, F. (2011) “Modelling Life Expectancy in
Economic Modelling, Vol.28, No.5, pp.2075-2082.
1. Mehrara, M., Nasibparast, S. (2012) “Determinants of health status in developing countries: a Bayesian econometric approach”,
International Journal of Social Science Tomorrow, Vol.1, No.6, pp.1-7.
2. Teker, D., Teker, S., Sonmez, M. (2012) “The effect of economic variables on life expectancy of males and females”,
Journal of Business Research, Vol.4, No.3, pp.118-126.
3. Girginer, N.
(2013) “A comparison of the healthcare indicators of
Iktisat, Isletme ve Finans, Vol.28, No.313, pp55-72.
4. Sugiantari, A.
Jurnal Sains & Seni, Vol.2, No.1, pp.37-41.
5. Bayati, M., Akbarian, R., Kavosi, Z. (2013) “Determinants of life expectancy in
International Journal of Health Policy and Management, Vol.1, No.1, pp.57-61.
Rodriguez, L.G., Sobriono, C. (2013)
“Healthcare expenditures, diminishing returns, and life expectancy in Latin
Conference Proceedings, CLADEA2013, October 20-22, 2013, Rio de Janerio, Brazil.
7. Mehrara, M., Nasibparast, S. (2014) “A Bayesian econometric approach to specify the determinants of health status in developing countries”,
Quarterly Journal of Applied Theories of Economics, Vol.1, No.2, pp.1-28.
8. Budiantara, et al.
(2014) “Analysis of factors that influence life expectancy in East Java (
International Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol.14, No.2, pp.22-25.
9. Zheng, et al. (2014) “Progress in research of nutrition and life expectancy”,
Biomedical and Environmental Sciences, Vol.27, No.3, pp.155-161.
10. Elorza, M.E. (2014) “Topics of health economics: primary care in health systems”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, South National University, Argentina.
11. Hennessy, K.A. (2014) “An exploration of health, human capital and growth”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, Monash University, Australia.
12. Taheri, S., Karimzadeh, M., Nthasili, H. (2015) “Evaluation of socio-economic factors affecting life-expectancy in Iran”,
Journal of Economic Issues, Vol.2, pp.77-94.
13. Adedeji, A.O. (2015) “Longevity in Nigeria: what and what really matters?”,
Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol.6, No.4, pp.142-155.
14. Rodriguez, L.G., Sobriono, C.R. (2015) “Public HEs, diminishing returns, and life expectancy in Latin American and Caribbean countries: a panel data analysis”,
Journal of Brazilian Economic Studies, Vol.7, No.2, pp.91-98.
15. Gallet, C.A., Doucouliagos, C. (2015) “The impact of spending on health outcomes a meta-regression analysis”,
Economic Series, SWP/ 2015-11, Department of Economics, Deaking University, Australia.
16. Liang, et al. (2015) “Estimating a hospital production function to evaluate the effect of nurse staffing on patient mortality in Taiwan: the longitudinal count data approach”,
Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting, Vol.18, No.4, pp.154-169.
17. Monsef, A., Mehrjardi, A.S. (2015) “Determinants of life expectancy: a panel data approach”,
Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol.5, No.11, pp.1251-1257.
18. Iyengar, M. (2015) “An economic approach towards estimating health impact of major transport investment and transport policies”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
19. Panahi, H., Aleemran, S.A. (2016) “The effect of inflation, health expenditure and urbanization in the Middle East and North Africa countries (MENA)”,
Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research, Vol.15, No.4
20. Delavari, et al. (2016) “Life expectancy and its socioeconomic determinants in Iran”,
Electronic Physician, Vol.10, No.8, pp.3062-3068.
21. Adedayo, O.A., Akinlo, E.A. (2016) “Threshold effects between longevity, labour productivity and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA): a non-dynamic panel data analysis”
Conference Paper, presented at 3rd International Conference on African Development Issues (CU-ICADI), 9-11 May 2016, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria.
22. Alizadeh, M. (2016) “The effects of trade liberalization on the mortality rate in provinces of Iran: panel co-integration with cross-section dependence”
Journal of Economic Development Policy, Vol.4, No.13, pp.101-120.
23. Taşkaya, S., Demirkiran, M. (2016) “Environmental determinants of life expectancy at birth in Turkey”,
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, Vol.4, No.4. pp.995-999.
24. Tanadjaja, et al. (2017) “Modelling life expectancy in Papua: geographically weighted regression approach”,
Jurnal Sains Dan Seni Its, Vol.6, No.1, pp.82-88.
25. Gallet, C.A., Doucouliagos, C. (2017) “The impact of spending on health outcomes a meta-regression analysis”
Social Science and Medicine, Vol.179, pp.9-17.
26. Istaiteyeh, R.M. (2017) “Economic and social factors in shaping Jordan’s life expectancy: empirical analysis (1990-2014)”
Advances in Management and Applied Economics, Vol.7, No.5, pp.1-4.
27. Golkhandan, A. (2017) “The impact of foreign direct investment on health in developing countries”,
Health Research Journal, Vol.2, No.2, pp.235-243.
28. Popoola, O.T. (2017) “Macroeconomic implications of low life expectancy in Sub-Saharan Africa nations: a panel technique approach”
Conference Proceedings, pp.13-23 3rd International Conference on Social Sciences, 11-12 May 2017, Nigeria.
29. Popoola, O.T. (2018) “Macroeconomic implications of low life expectancy in Sub-Saharan Africa nations: a panel technique approach”
Social Sciences, Vol.7, No.1, pp.7-12.
30. Aksu, E.O., Gencer, C.T. (2018) “Investigation of environmental performance of OECD countries by data analysis”
31. Golkhandan, A. (2018) “The impact of fiscal decentralization on health indicators in Iran”
Health Research Journal, Vol.3, No.1, pp.63-71.
32. Raeesi, et al. (2018) “Effects of private and public health expenditures on health outcome among countries with different healthcare systems: 2000 and 2014”
Medical Journal of Islamic Republic of Iran, Vol.32, 1-16.
33. Edney, et al. (2018) “Mortality reductions from marginal increased in public spending on health”
Health Policy, Vol.122, No.8, pp.892-899.
34. Maryani, H., Kristina, L. (2018) “Modelling life expectancy for men and women in Indonesia”
Bulletin of Health System Research, Vol.21, No.2, pp.71-82.
35. Burhan, et al. (2018) “Intellectual giftedness for leadership: how robust is the crime reducing effect of intellectual class?”
The Mankind Quarterly, Vol.59, No.1, pp.57-68.