BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, M., HALICIOGLU, F., BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, S. (2017) “Do Exchange Rate Changes Have Symmetric or Asymmetric Effects on the Demand for Money in Turkey”,
Applied Economics, Vol.49, No.42, pp.4261-4270.
1. Aworinde, O.B., Akintoye, I.R. (2017) “Do exchange rate changes have symmetric or asymmetric effects on money demand in Nigeria?”
Conference Paper, presented at Biennial Conference of the Economic Society of South Africa, Rhodes University, 30 August- 1 September 2017, South Africa.
2. Salisu, A.A., Ndako, U.B. (2017) “Modelling stock price-exchange rate nexus in OECD countries: a new perspective”
Working Papers, No: CWPS-0038, Centre for Econometric and Applied Research, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
3. Salisu, A.A., Ndako, U.B. (2018) “Modelling stock price-exchange rate nexus in OECD countries: a new perspective”
Economic Modelling, Vol.74, pp.105-123.
4. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Nayeri, M.M. (2018) “Policy uncertainty and the demand for money in Korea: an asymmetry analysis”
International Economic Journal, Vol.32, No.2, pp.219-234.
5. Mahmood, H., Alkhateeb, T.T. (2018) “Asymmetrical real exchange rate on the money demand in Saudi Arabia: a non-linear ARDL approach”
PLOS ONE, Vol.13, No.11.
6. Samreth, S., Sok, P. (2018) “Revisiting the impacts of exchange rate movement on the dollarization process in Cambodia”
MPRA Papers, No.91240.