BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, M., HALICIOGLU, F., BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, S. (2017) “Do Exchange Rate Changes Have Symmetric or Asymmetric Effects on the Demand for Money in Turkey”,
Applied Economics, Vol.49, No.42, pp.4261-4270.
1. Aworinde, O.B., Akintoye, I.R. (2017) “Do exchange rate changes have symmetric or asymmetric effects on money demand in Nigeria?”
Conference Paper, presented at Biennial Conference of the Economic Society of South Africa, Rhodes University, 30 August- 1 September 2017, South Africa.
2. Salisu, A.A., Ndako, U.B. (2017) “Modelling stock price-exchange rate nexus in OECD countries: a new perspective”
Working Papers, No: CWPS-0038, Centre for Econometric and Applied Research, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
3. Salisu, A.A., Ndako, U.B. (2018) “Modelling stock price-exchange rate nexus in OECD countries: a new perspective”
Economic Modelling, Vol.74, pp.105-123.
4. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Nayeri, M.M. (2018) “Policy uncertainty and the demand for money in Korea: an asymmetry analysis”
International Economic Journal, Vol.32, No.2, pp.219-234.
5. Mahmood, H., Alkhateeb, T.T. (2018) “Asymmetrical real exchange rate on the money demand in Saudi Arabia: a non-linear ARDL approach”
PLOS ONE, Vol.13, No.11.
6. Samreth, S., Sok, P. (2018) “Revisiting the impacts of exchange rate movement on the dollarization process in Cambodia”
MPRA Papers, No.91240.
7. Ivanovski, K., Churchill, S.A. (2019) “Economic uncertainty and demand for money in Australia”
Applied Economics, (Article in Press).