HALICIOGLU, F. (2013) “Dynamics of Obesity
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.40, No.5, pp.644-657.
1. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Zhang, R. (2015) “
Journal of Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol.5, No.1, pp.12-31.
2. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Bahmani, S., Kones, A., Kutan, A.M. (2015) “Policy uncertainty and the demand for money in the United Kingdom”,
Applied Economics, Vol.47, No.11, pp.1151-1157.
3. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Baek, J. (2015) “Further evidence on Orcutt’s hypothesis using Korean-US commodity data”,
Applied Economics Letters, Vol.22, No.9, pp.711-724.
4. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Harvey, H. (2015) “Exchange rate sensitivity of the USA-Singapore trade flows: evidence from industry data”,
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Vol.8, No.2, pp.152-179.
5. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Baek, J. (2015) “The Marshall-Lerner condition at commodity level: evidence from Korean-U.S. trade”,
Economic Bulletin, Vol.35, No.2, pp.1136-1147.
6. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Hosny, A.S. (2015) “Orcutt’s hypothesis revisited: evidence from commodity prices”,
International Journal of Public Policy, Vol.11, pp.152-168.
7. Hait, P. (2015) “Cost of obesity: do we know anything tangible?”,
Conference Paper, Proceedings of the 25th International Business Information Management Conference, pp.2898-2901, IBIMA 2015, Amsterdam, Holland.
8. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Iqbal, J., Nosheen, M. (2015) “Commodity trade between Pakistan and the US: Is there evidence of the J-curve”,
Applied Economics, Vol.48, No.4, pp.957-965.
9. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Hegerty, S.W., Xi, D. (2015) “Third-country exchange rate volatility and Japanese-US trade: evidence from industry-level data”,
Applied Economics, Vol.48, No.16, pp.1452-1462.
10. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Ebadi, E. (2016) “Have technological advances reduced response time of trade flows to changes in the exchange rate and relative prices?’”,
The International Trade Journal, Vol.30, No.2, pp.115-131.
11. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2016) “GARCH-based versus traditional measures of exchange rate volatility: evidence from Korean industry”,
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Vol.9, No.2, pp.103-136.
12. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Harvey, H. (2016) “Is there J-curve effect in the commodity trade of Singapore with Malaysia? An empirical study”,
Singapore Economic Review, Vol.62, No.1.
13. Hakima, O. (2016) “The influence of exercise, smoking cessation and ageing on the level of advance glycation end products”,
PhD Thesis in Social Sciences, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
14. Murthy, V.N.R., Okunade, A.A. (2016) “Determinants of U.S. health expenditure: evidence from autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) approach to cointegration”,
Economic Modelling, Vol.59, pp.67-83.
15. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Baek, J. (2016) “Do exchange rate changes have symmetric or asymmetric effects on the trade balance? Evidence from U.S.-Korea commodity trade”
Journal of Asian Economics, Vol.45, pp.15-30.
16. Bahmani-Osloee, M., Harvey, H. (2017) “Exchange rate sensitivity of commodity flows between the Phillipines and the US”,
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Markets Economies, Vol.10, No.1, pp.39-67.
17. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Aftab, M. (2017) “Asymmetric effects of exchange rate changes on the Malaysia-EU trade: evidence from industry trade”,
Empirica, Vol.44, No.2, pp.339-365
18. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Iqbal, J., Khan, S. U. (2017) “Impact of exchange rate volatility on the commodity trade between Pakistan and the US”,
Economic Change and Restructuring, Vol.50, No.2, pp.161-187.
19. Bahmani-Oskooee, M., Durmaz, N. (2017) “Evidence on Orcutt’s hypothesis using Turkish-US commodity trade”,
The Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, Vol.26, No.1, pp.25-44.
20. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2017) “Pakistan-EU commodity trade: is there evidence of J-curve?”
Global Economy Journal, Vol.13, No.1.
21. Bahmani-Oskooee, et al. (2017) “Pakistan-EU trade: is there evidence of J-curve effect?”
MPRA Papers, No. 82686.
22. Hajilee, et al. (2017) “Financial market inclusion, shadow economy and economic growth: new evidence from emerging economies”,
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,Vol.66, pp.149-158.
23. Kurtovic, et al. (2017) “Bilateral trade elasticity of Serbia and her trading partners”
Review of Economics, Vol.68, No.3, pp.181-204.
24. Okunwade, et al. (2018) “Cross-country medical expenditure modelling using OECD panel data and ARDL approach: investigating GDP, technology and aging affects”, in B. Baltagi and F. Moscone (Ed.), Health Econometrics (Contributions to Economic Analysis), Vol.294, pp.327-358.
25. Hassan, et al. (2018) “Obesity and overweight issues could undermine Malaysia’s competitiveness”
International Journal of Human Rights in Health Care, (Article in Press).