HALICIOGLU, F. (2010) “An Econometric Analysis of Aggregate
Outbound Tourism Demand of
Tourism Economics, Vol.16, No.1, pp.83-98.
HALICIOGLU, F. (2008) “An Econometric Analysis of Aggregate
Outbound Tourism Demand of
MPRA Papers, No.6765.
1. Kadir, N,
Abdullah, M.S., Nayan, S. (2008) “Demand for tourism in
J.J., Snell, T.,
and Bhat, C.R.,
(2008) “Tourism travel within the European Union: the impact of
personal preferences and perceptions on vacation destination and travel mode
choices”, Working Papers, The
University of Texas at
J.J., Snell, T., and Bhat, C.R., (2009) “Traveler behavior and value
analysis in the context of vacation destination and travel mode choices: a
European Union case study”, Working
Papers, The University of Texas at
4. Ozcelebi, O.
(2009) “Outbound tourism demand in
The Business Review, Vol.3, No.2, pp.310-317.
5. Sakr, M., Massoud, N., Sakr, S. (2009)
Papers, No.147, The
6. LaMondia, J.J. (2010) “A behavioral framework for tourism travel time use and activity patterns”,
PhD Thesis in Tourism Economics, the University of Texas at Austin.
7. LaMondia, .J.J, Snell, T., and Bhat, C.R. (2010) “Traveler behavior and value analysis in the context of vacation destination and travel mode choices: a European Union case study”,
Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Board, Vol.2156/2010, pp.140-149.
8. Polat, E., Turkan, S., Gunay, S. (2010)
“Relationship between tourism and trade in
Conference Proceedings, pp.591-596, International Conference on Applied Economics, ICOAE 2010, Kastoria, Greece.
9. WTO (2010) “Tourism and migration: exploring the relationship between two global phenomena”,
Official Report, World Tourism Organisation, Madrid, Spain.
10. Caleb, V. N. (2011) “A discrete-continuous modeling framework for long-distance, leisure travel demand analysis”,
MSc Thesis in Civil Engineering, College of Civil Engineering, University of South Florida.
11. Lee, G.Y. (2011) “The major
MBA Thesis in International Business, Yuan Ze University, Taiwan.
12. Yildirim, N.,
Ozcelebi, O., and Ertugral,
S.M. (2011) “Effects of inbound and domestic tourism demand on tourism
Middle Eastern Finance and Economics, No.10, pp.51-63.
13. Ucak, H. (2011) “Turkiye’nin yurtdisi turizm talebi”,
Journal of Faculty of Business Administration and Economics of Cumhuriyet University, Vol.12, No.2, pp.91-100.
14. Polat, E., Turkan, S., Gunay, S. (2011)
“Relationship between tourism and trade in
Journal of European Economy, Vol.10, Special Issue, pp.346-357.
15. Subanti, S. (2011) “Analysis of tourism demand in the district of Semarang: an empirical study on object nature and history”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, Diponegoro University, Indonesia.
16. Song, H., Dwyer, L., Li, G., Cao, Z. (2012) “Tourism economics research: a review and assessment”,
Annals of Tourism Research, Vol.39, No.3, pp.1653-1682.
17. Otero-Giraldez, M.S., Alvarez-Diaz, M., Gonzalez-Gomez, M. (2012)
“Estimating the long-run effects of socioeconomic and meteorological
factors on the domestic tourism demand for
Tourism Management, Vol.33, No.6, pp.1301-1308.
18. Meurer, R. (2012) “Brazilian outbound tourism: a panel data analysis”,
Revista Turismo Visao e Aceo, Vol.14, No.2, pp.261-268.
19. Denir, C., Toker, B. (2012)
“Dynamic model of international tourism demand of
Proceedings of ISSD 2012, pp.138-148, 3rd International Symposium on Sustainable Development, May 31- June 01 2012, Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
20. Peng, G. B., Song, H., Witt, S. F. (2012) “Demand modelling and forecasting”,
in Handbook of Research Methods in Tourism: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches, pp.71-90.
Dwyer, L., Gill, A., Seetaram, N., Cheltenham, Edward
21. Ziramba, E., Moyo, B. (2013)
“Aggregate outbound tourism demand in
Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, Vol.5, No.5, pp.260-267.
22. Nostrand, C. V., Sivaraman, V., Pinjari, A. R. (2013) “Analysis of long-distance
vacation travel demand in the
a multiple discrete-continuous choice framework”,
Transportation, Vol.4, No.1, pp.151-171.
23. Koh, Y., Lee, S., Choi, C. (2013) “The income
elasticity of demand and firm performance of
Tourism Economics, Vol.19, No.4, pp.855-881.
24. Peng, B. (2013) “A meta-analysis of international tourism demand elasticities and forecasting accuracy”,
M.Phil Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, the Hong Kong Polytechnic.
25. Gul, H.
(2013) “Economic impacts of an increase in the foreign tourism receipts:
a sam-based income multiplier analysis for
Advances in Hospitality and Tourism Research, Vol.1, No.1, pp.17-36.
26. Nemeckova, E. (2013) “Economics of tourism and travel: comparison on Czech and German outbound tourism”,
M.A. Thesis in Economics, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
27. Shanshan, L. (2013) “Integrating statistical and
judgemental tourism demand forecasting approaches: the case of
PhD Thesis in Tourism Studies, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
28. Chi, J.
(2014) “A cointegration analysis of bilateral
air travel flows: the case of international travel to and from the
Journal of Air Transport Management, Vol.39, pp.41-47.
29. Peng, B., Song, H., Crouch, G.I. (2014) “A meta analysis of international tourism demand forecasting and implications for practice”,
Tourism Management, Vol.45, pp.181-193.
30. Maurer, R. (2014) “Macroeconomic determinants of Brazilian international travelling expenses”,
Planejamento e Politicas Publicas, No.42, pp.363-390.
31. Lin, V.S., Goodwin, P., Song, H. (2014) “Accuracy and bias of experts’ adjusted forecasts”,
Annals of Tourism Research, Vol.48, pp.158-174.
32. Poprawe, M. (2014) “A panel data analysis of the effect of corruption on tourism”,
Conference Paper, presented at the European Public Choice
Society Meeting 2014, 3-6 April 2014,
33. Mohaghesh, A. (2014) “The tourism industry in
Conference Paper, presented at Annual Paris Business and Social Science Conference, 7-8 August 2014, Paris.
34. Poprwae, M. (2014) “Four essays on the economics of crime”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland.
35. Akay, G., Cifter, A., Teke, O. (2014) “Exchange rate, income and tourism trade balance: evidence from Turkish tourism”,
Conference Proceedings, E-Proceedings of International Business Economics Social Sciences Research Association, Volume 1, pp.1-12, IBESRA publications.
36. Seetaram, N., Song, H., Page, S. J. (2014) “Air passenger duty and outbound tourism demand from the United Kingdom”,
Journal of Travel Research, Vol.53, No.4, pp.476-487.
37. Topalli, N. (2015) “The effect of tourism sector on the economic growth of Turkey: 1963-2011”,
International Journal of Economic and Administrative Studies, Vol.7, No.14, pp.339-352.
38. Poprave, M. (2015) “A panel data analysis of the effect of corruption on tourism”,
Applied Economics, Vol.40, No.23, pp.2239-2442.
39. Karimi, et al. (2015) “Modelling and forecasting of international tourism demand in ASEAN countries”,
American Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol.12, No.7, pp.479-486.
40. Ahmadi, M.A. (2015) “The analysis of the relation between tourism, trade and foreign exchange in Iran”,
Technology Review, December, pp.497-513.
41. Peng, et al. (2015) “A meta-analysis of international tourism demand elasticities”,
Journal of Travel Research, Vol.54, No.5, pp.611-633.
42. Aslan, A. (2015) “The sustainability of tourism income on economic growth: does education matter?”
Quality and Quantity, Vol.49, No.5, pp.2097-2016.
43. Alrawadieh, Z., Alrawadieh, Z. (2015) “Insight into the tourist movement between Turkey and Jordan”
Turar Turizm ve Arastirma Dergisi, Vol.4, pp.46-64.
44. Aslan, A. (2016) “Does tourism cause growth? Evidence from Turkey”,
Current Issues in Tourism, Vol.19, No.12, pp.1176-1184.
45. Seetram, et al. (2016) “Measuring price elasticities of demand for outbound tourism using competitiveness indices”,
Annals of Tourism Research, Vol.56, pp.65-79.
46. Dragouni, et al. (2016) “Sentiment, mood and outbound tourism demand”,
Annals of Tourism Research, Vol.60, No.1, pp.80-96.
47. Cao, Z. (2016) “Modelling economic interdependencies of international tourism demand: the global vector autoregressive approach”
PhD Thesis in Economics, University of Surrey, UK.
48. Akay, et al. (2017) “Turkish tourism, exchange rates and income”,
Tourism Economics, Vol.23, No.1, pp.66-77.
49. Dergiades, et al. (2017) “Arrivals of tourists in Cyprus: mind the web search intensity”,
GreeSE Papers, No.107, Helenic Observatory, London School of Economics and Political Science.
50. Arif, et al. (2017) “Relationship between trade openness and energy consumption in oil importing Asian countries”
Journal of Finance and Economics Research, Vol.2, No.1, pp.33-42.
51. Meurer, R. (2017) “Brazilian outbound tourism: a panel data analysis”,
Tourismo-Visao e Acao, Vol.14, No.2, pp.261-268.
52. Amaiquema, et al. (2017) “Forecasting international tourism demand for Ecuador”
International Journal of Research – Granthaalah, Vol.5, No.8, pp.11-17.
53. Amaiquema, J.R.P. (2017) “Analysis of international tourism demand for Ecuador”
Actual Problems of Economics, Vol.7, No.193, pp.40-49.
54. Akter, et al. (2017) “Tourism demand in Bangladesh: gravity model analysis”
Tourism, Vol.65, No.3, pp.346-360.
55. Zhang, et al. (2017) “Improving daily occupancy forecasting for hotels based on EEMD-ARMA model”,
Tourism Economics, Vol.23, No.7, pp.1496-1514.
56. Kurtovic, et al. (2017) “Bilateral trade elasticity of Serbia and her trading partners”
Review of Economics, Vol.68, No.3, pp.181-204.
57. Ongan, et al. (2017) “The effects of real exchange rates and income on international tourism demand for USA from some European Union countries”
Economies, Vol.5, No.4, pp.1-18.
58. Jawabreh, O.A. (2017) “An explanatory study of the motives of Jordanian outbound tourism and its impact on the development of tourism in Jordan”
International Journal of Applied Business and Economics Research, Vol.15, No.26, pp.443-467.
59. Can, M., Gozgor, G. (2018) “Revisiting the tourism-growth nexus: evidence from a new index for the market diversification of tourist arrivals”,
Current Issues in Tourism, Vol.21, No.10, pp.1157-1170.
60. Adeola, et al. (2018) “Drivers of international tourism demand in Africa”,
Business Economics, Vol.53, No.1, pp.25-36.
61. Dergiades, et al. (2018) “Google trends and tourists’ arrivals: emerging biases and proposed corrections”
Tourism Management, Vol.66, pp.108-120.
62. Velascu, J. (2018) “Leisurely travels and global sojourns: an inquiry on the human and economic aspects of tourism”
Asia-Pacific Social Science Review, Vol.18, No.1
63. Citak, F. (2018) “Exchange rate and Turkish tourism trade”
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Vol.8, No.4, pp.206-213.
64. Yeh, C.Y., Liu, K.E. (2018) “Modelling household participation decisions between domestic and international trips by semi-nonparametric regressions”
Singapore Economic Review, (Article in Press).
65. Dogru, T., Turk, E.S. (2018) “Modelling Turkish outbound tourism demand using a dynamic panel data approach”,
Tourism and Hospitality Research, (Article in Press).
66. Mehran, J. (2018) “Progress on outbound tourism expenditure research: a review”
Current Issues in Tourism, (Article in Press).