HALICIOGLU, F., YOLAC, S. (2015) “Testing the impact of unemployment on self-employment: empirical evidence from OECD countries”,
Procedia – Social and Behavioural Sciences, Vol.195, pp.10-17.
1. Molina, O. (2015) “The promotion of employment in Spain: incentives of self-employment”, Chapter 8, in Socio-Economic Diagnosis on Employment in Spain: 2012-2014, Miguelez, Fausto, et al. (Ed.)
Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain.
2. Vaivade, et al. (2016) “Integrating business start-up indicators in the flexicurity concept to cover the alternative forms of employment”
Conference Proceedings, pp.1-10, 9th Scientific Conference ‘Business and Management’, May 12-13 2016, Vilnius, Lithuania.
3. Jelena, M. (2017) “Modelling unemployment rate at the EU level by using Box-Jenkins methodology”,
KnE Social Sciences, Vol.1, No.2, pp.1-13.
4. Papas, N., Papatheodorou, A. (2017) “Tourism and refugee crisis in Greece: perceptions and decision-making of accommodation providers”,
Tourism Management, Vol.63, pp.31-41.
5. Illie, S. (2017) “Self-employment as failure on the labour market”,
Social Innovation, Vol.9, No.1, pp.1-6.
6. Cima, et al. (2017) “The dynamics of self-employment and unemployment during the great recession”
International Journal of Entrepreneurship, Vol.15, No.3, pp.361-374.
7. Beatson, M. (2018) “Mega trends: the trends shaping work and working lives”
Research Reports, CIPD, UK.
8. Papas, N. (2018) “Hotel decision-making during multiple crises: a chaordic perspective”
Tourism Management, Vol.68, pp.450-464.
9. Apaydin, S. (2018) “The relationship between unemployment and entrepreneurship in Turkey: Schumpeter or refugee effect?”
MPRA Papers, No.88923.
10. Dvoulety, et al. (2018) “Scarred young entrepreneurs. Exploring young adults’ transition from former unemployment to self-employment”
Journal of Youth Studies, Vol.21, No.9, pp.1159-1181.
11. Apaydin, S., Karacaoglu, K. (2018) “The impacts of entrepreneurship on the economy from past to present”
Economic and Management Issues in Retrospect and Prospect, pp.72-83, IJOPEC, Istanbul.
12. Dvoulety, et al. (2019) “Scarred young entrepreneurs: exploring young adults’ transition from former unemployment to self employment”
Working Paper, Researchgate.