ANDRES, A. R., HALICIOGLU, F. (2010)
“Determinants of Suicides in
Health Policy, Vol. 98, Nos 2-3, pp.263-269.
1. Cheng, R., Ha, K. Y. (2010) “A study on the causes and countermeasures of suicide: beyond the psychiatric approach”,
Research Reports, No.2010/24, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, Seoul, South Korea.
2. Okada, K., and Samreth, S. (2011) “A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: evidence from 13 European OECD countries”,
MPRA Papers, No.29075.
3. Gruber, A.B. (2011) “Kointegration in theorie und
praxis: statistiche analyse gemeinsamer
entwicklungstrends in psychologischen
zeitreihensystemen”, PhD Thesis in Economics,
J., Ottoson, J, (2011) “The socioeconomic
determinants of suicide in
I.V. (2011) “Poverty in
LIS Working Paper Series, No, 562. LIS Cross-National Data Center, Luxembourg.
6. Altinanahtar, A., and Sari, N. (2012) ‘‘The economics of suicide and suicide prevention”,
in Frontiers in Suicide Risk: Research, Treatment and Prevention, Lavigne, J. E. (Ed.), Chapter 14, Nova Publisher.
7. Silva, M. M. C. V. (2012) “Income and mental health”,
M.A. Thesis in Mental Health Policy and Services, Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Portugal.
8. Moe, A. K. (2012) “To What extent do sociological factors explain differences in suicide rates among men in the Norwegian counties?”,
M. A. Thesis in Public Health, Department of Community, University of Tromso, Norway.
9. Sandalcilar, A.R. (2012) “Issizlik bosanmayi etkiliyor mu? Bolgesel panel nedensellik”,
Ege Academic Review, Vol.12, No.2, pp.225-238.
10. Timea, D.,
Neuropsychopharmacologia Hungarica, Vol.14, No.1, pp.41-50.
R., Scourfield, J., Moore, G. (2012) “Gender
relationship breakdown and suicide: a systematic review of research in western
countries”, pp.37-50 in Men,
Suicide and Society, edited by Wylie et al., Samaritans Organization,
Kennelly, B., Connolly, S. (2012) “Men, suicide and society: an economic
perspective”, pp.67-84 in Men,
Suicide and Society, edited by Wylie et
al., Samaritans Organization,
Chandler, A. (2012) “Exploring the role of masculinities in suicidal
behaviour”, pp.105-126 in Men,
Suicide and Society, edited by Wylie et
al., Samaritans Organization,
14. Botha, F. (2012) “The
economics of suicide in
South African Journal of Economics, Vol.80, No.4, pp.526-552.
15. Krause, W. R., Jaschke, F. (2013) “Die individuelle soziookonomische lage als hintergrund fur suizidersuche”,
Pysch Pflege, Vol.19, No.2, pp.78-83.
16. Milner, Alison et al. (2013) “Social environmental factors and suicide mortality: a narrative review of 200 articles”,
Sociology Mind, Vol.3, No.2, pp.137-148.
17. Okada, K., Samreth, S. (2013) “A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: evidence from 13 European OECD countries”,
Journal of Socio-economics, Vol.45, pp.78-85.
18. Breuer, C. (2013)
“Unemployment and suicide mortality: evidence from regional panel data in
Conference Paper, presented at EEA/ESEM Conference, 26-30 August 2013,
19. Naseva, E. K. (2013) “Performance evaluation of public health: main trends and their determinants”,
PhD Thesis in Social Medicine and Organization, Medical University of Sofia, Bulgaria.
20. Wood, N. (2013) “Prevalence of suicide
M.A. Thesis in Public Health, School of Public Health, Curtin University, Australia.
21. Jang, Y.S., Tsai, M.C. (20013) “The correlation between socioeconomic factors and the suicide rate”,
International Journal of Intelligent Technologies and Applied Statistics, Vol.6, No.4, pp.415-429.
22. McNee, S. (2013) “Suicide in cricket: a sociological explanation”,
M.Sc. Thesis in Sociology, University of Chester, UK.
23. Bustos, P.M. (2014) “Analysis suicidal behaviour in risk subpopulations”,
PhD Thesis in Psychology, School of Psychology, Autonoma University of Madrid, Spain.
24. Mohammed, et al. (2014) “Demographic and personality assessment in relation to suicidal ideation in depressive orders”,
Egyptian Journal of Psychiatry, Vol.35, No.1, pp.151-160.
25. Salahodjaev, R. (2014) “Social leisure and suicide rates in Russia”,
Workshop Paper, presented at the 37th workshop, December 19-20, 2014, The Economics Education and Research Consortium, Ukraine.
26. Jalles, J.T., Andersen, M.A. (2015) “The social and economic determinants of suicide in Canadian provinces”,
Health Economics Review, Vol.5, No.1, pp.1-12.
27. Santana, et al. (2015) “Suicide in Portugal: spatial determinants in a context of economic crisis”,
Health and Place, Vol.35, pp.85-94.
28. Wu, K.J. (2015) “Relationship between suicide rate and macroeconomic variables in Taiwan”,
MA Thesis in Economics, Department of Applied Economics, National Chiayi University, Taiwan.
29. Castroman, et al. (2015) “Cadigo 100: un studio sobre la conducta suicida en lugares publicos”,
Acta Esp Psiquiatr, Vol.4, No.3, pp.142-148.
30. Korhonen, et al. (2015) “Economic hardship and suicides”,
Discussion Papers, No.105, Ahoa Centre Economics, University of Turku, Finland.
31. Young, et al. (2016) “Correlation between self-esteem, death anxiety and spiritual wellbeing in Korean University students”
Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, Vol.27, No.3, pp.367-374. http://kjan.or.kr/Synapse/Data/PDFData/1094KJAN/kjan-27-367.pdf
32. Korhonen, M., Puhakka, M., Viren, M. (2016) “Economic hardship and suicide mortality in Finland, 1875-2010”,
European Journal of Health Economics, Vol.17, No.2, pp.129-137.
33. Calcagno, et al. (2016) “Economic crisis and mental health: evidence, mental health practices and health policies”,
Rivista Sperimentale di Freniatria, Vol.29, No.1, pp.13-41.
34. Sun, B.Q., Zhang, J. (2016) “Economic and sociological correlates of suicides: multilevel analysis of the time series data in the United Kingdom”,
Journal of Forensic Sciences, Vol.61, No.2, pp.345-351.
35. Costa, et al. (2016) “Suicide in social deprivation contexts and material in metropolitan areas of Lisbon and Porto”, in Territory and Mental Health Times of Crisis, Paula Santana (Eds.), Coimbra University Press, Portugal.
36. Antonakakis, N., Collins, A. (2016) “A suicidal Kuznets curve?”,
MPRA Papers, No.71108.
37. Platt, S. (2016) “Inequalities and suicidal behavior”, Chapter 15, in The International Handbook of Suicide Prevention, (Eds. R.C. O’Connor and S. Pirkis), John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK.
38. Santana, et al. (2016) “Determinants of mental health in Lisbon region in a period of economic crisis. A multi-level study: Carla Nunes”
European Journal of Public Health, Vol.26, Supplement 1.
39. Platt, S. (2017) “Socioeconomic disadvantage and suicidal behavior: a rapid review”,
Research Report, Samaritans, UK.
40. Chanagul, C. (2017) “Factors determining suicide rates in Thailand”,
Conference Proceedings, Global Business and Social Science Research Conference, 23-24 February, 2017, Australia.
41. Chansam, S. (2017) “Economic development, economic problems and suicide in Thailand: empirical evidence based on provincial data”
Asia-Pacific Social Science Review, Vol.17, No.1, pp.88-104.
42. Antonakakis, N., Gupta, R. (2017) “Is economic policy uncertainty related to suicide rates? Evidence from the United States”,
Social Indicators Research, Vol.133, pp.543-560.
43. Nagy, et al. (2017) “A conceptual framework for a long-term economic growth model for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder”
Expert Review of Pharmaeconomics and Outcomes Research, Vol.17, No.3, pp.283-292.
44. Phiri, A., Mukuka, D. (2017) “Does unemployment aggravate suicide rates in South Africa? Some empirical evidence”
MPRA Papers, No.80749.
45. Francis, N. (2017) “The ten deadly sins of Jones, Paton and Kheriaty on suicide contagion”
46. Lewitzka, et al. (2017) “Suicidal ideation vs. suicide attempts: clinical and psychological profile differences among depressed patients a study on personality traits, psychopathological variables, and sociodemographic factors in 228 patients”
Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, Vol.205, No.5, pp.361-371.
47. Korhonen, et al. (2017) “Economic hardship and suicides”
International Journal of Social Economics, Vol.44, No.10, pp.1348-1360.
48. McQuoid, A.F., Vitt, D.C. (2017) “Public safety, private harm: the impact of police militarization on mortality”
SSRN Papers, No.3072433.
49. Durgun, F., Durgun, B. (2017) “Suicide-income relationship: a causality analysis for Turkey”
Journal of Economics and Business Administration of Dicle University, Vol.7, No.14, pp.398-416.
50. Phiri, A., Mukuka, D. (2017) “Does unemployment aggravate suicide rates in South Africa? Some empirical evidence”
Working Papers, No.2017/06, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.
51. Loureiro, et al. (2018) “Mortality from suicides in the municipalities of mainland Portugal: spatio-temporal evaluation between 1980 and 2015”
Acta Medica Portuguesa, Vol.31, No.1, pp.38-44.
52. Hosgtrom, et al. (2018) “Mapping of self-harm, suicide attempt, suicide and other mortality among unaccompanied children and young people”
Working Papers, No.31, Karolinska Institute, Denmark.
53. Nunes, A.M. (2018) “Suicide in Portugal: image of the country”
Journal of Brasileiro de Psiquiatria, Vol.67, No.1, pp.1-6.
54. Karagoz, K., Varol, Z.C. (2018) “Intihar oranini etkileyen faktorler: Turkiye icin makro duzeyli bir analiz|”
Conference Proceedings , pp.1184-1196, 19th EYI Conference, Antalya.
55. McQuoid, A.F., Vitt, D.C. (2019) “Public safety, private harm: the impact of police militarization on mortality”
Working Papers, Researchgate.
56. Chanagul, C. (2019) “Determinants of suicide rates in Thailand”
Journal of Community Development Research, Vol.12, No.1, pp.15-24.