ANDRES, A. R., HALICIOGLU, F., YAMAMURA, E.
(2011) “Socio-Economic Determinants of Suicide in
Journal of Socio-Economics, Vol.40, No.6, pp.723-731
1. Yamamura, E., Andres, A., Katsaiti, M. (2011) “Does corruption affect suicide? Empirical evidence from OECD countries”,
MPRA Papers, No :34044.
2. Moe, A. K. (2012) “To What extent do sociological factors explain differences in suicide rates among men in the Norwegian counties?”,
M. A. Thesis in Public Health, Department of Community, University of Tromso, Norway.
3. Yamamura, E., Andres, A., Katsaiti, M. (2012) “Does corruption affect suicide ? Empirical evidence from OECD countries”,
Atlantic Economic Journal, Vol.40, No.2, pp.133-145.
4. Timea, D.,
Neuropsychopharmacologia Hungarica, Vol.14, No.1, pp.41-50.
5. Bassu, A., Detotto, C., Sterzi, V. (2013) “Social conformity and suicide”,
Journal of Socio-Economics, Vol.42, pp.67-78.
6. Okada, K., Samreth, S. (2013) “A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: evidence from 13 European OECD countries”,
Journal of Socio-Economics, Vol.45, pp.78-85.
7. Breuer, C. (2013)
“Unemployment and suicide mortality: evidence from regional panel data in
Conference Paper, presented at EEA/ESEM Conference, 26-30 August 2013,
8. Economou, A., Gavroglou, S., Kolias, S. (2013) “Economic fluctuations and political self-placement”,
Journal of Socio-Economics, Vol.46, pp.57-65.
9. Schaede, U. (2013) “Sunshine and
Journal of the German Institute for Japanese Studies Tokyo, Vol.25, No.2, pp.105-125.
10. Yamamura, E. (2013) “Natural disasters and social capital formation: the impact of the Great Hanshin-Awaji earthquake”,
EERI Research Paper Series, No.10/2013, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute, Brussels.
11. Liu, Y., Zhang, Y.T., Obayashi, A.A., Tamashiro, H. (2013)
“Gender differences of suicide in
Journal of Affective Disorders, Vol.151, No.1, pp.325-330.
12. Jang, Y.S., Tsai, M.C. (20013) “The correlation between socioeconomic factors and the suicide rate”,
International Journal of Intelligent Technologies and Applied Statistics, Vol.6, No.4, pp.415-429.
13. Ting, T. Y. (2014) “Socio-economic correlates of suicidality
International Journal of Asia Pacific Studies, Vol.10, No.1, pp.97-110.
14. Breuer, C. (2014) “Unemployment
and suicide mortality: evidence from regional panel data in
GFS Working Papers, No.2, CESifo Group, Munich, Germany.
15. Salahodjaev, R. (2014) “Social leisure and suicide rates in Russia”,
Workshop Paper, presented at the 37th workshop, December 19-20, 2014, The Economics Education and Research Consortium, Ukraine.
16. Yamamura. E. (2015) “Comparison of social capital’s effect on consideration of suicide between urban and rural areas”,
Discussion Papers, No:933, The Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
17. Yamamura, E. (2015) “Comparison of social trust’s effect on suicide ideation between urban and non-urban areas: the case of Japanese adults”,
Research Papers, No: 06/2015, Economic and Econometric Research Institute (EERI).
18. Yamamura, E. (2015) “Comparison of social trust’s effect on suicide ideation between urban and non-urban areas: the case of Japanese adults”,
Social Science and Medicine, Vol.40, pp.118-126.
19. Rivera, et al. (2015) “The economic crisis and death by suicide in Spain: empirical evidence based on a panel and quantification of losses in labour productivity”,
GEN Working Papers, No.2015-7, Universida de Vigo, Spain.
20. Breuer, C. (2015) “Unemployment and suicide mortality: evidence from regional panel data in Europe”,
Health Economics, Vol.24, No.8, pp.936-950.
21. Wu, K.J. (2015) “Relationship between suicide rate and macroeconomic variables in Taiwan”,
MA Thesis in Economics, Department of Applied Economics, National Chiayi University, Taiwan.
22. Yoshioka, et al. (2015) “Epidemic of charcoal burning suicide in Japan”,
The British Journal of Psychiatry, (Article in Press).
23. Yamamura, E. (2016) “Natural disasters and social capital formation: the impact of the Great Hanshin-Awaji earthquake”,
Papers in Regional Science,Vol.95, pp.143-164.
24. Antonakakis, N., Collins, A. (2016) “A suicidal Kuznets curve?”,
MPRA Papers, No.71108.
25. O’Connor, R.C., Pirkis, J. (2016) “Inequalities and suicidal behavior”,
Chapter 15 in the International Handbook of Suicide Prevention, edited by R.C. O’Connor and J. Pirkis, London, Wiley.
26. Khan, et al. (2016) “Suicide in Asia”,
Chapter 30 in the International Handbook of Suicide Prevention, edited by R.C. O’Connor and J. Pirkis, London, Wiley.
27. Rivera, et al. (2017) “Crisis, suicide and labour productivity losses in Spain”,
The European Journal of Health Economics, Vol.18, No.1, pp.83-86.
28. Chansam, S. (2017) “Economic development, economic problems and suicide in Thailand: empirical evidence based on provincial data”
Asia-Pacific Social Science Review, Vol.17, No.1, pp.88-104.
29. Chang, T., Chan, W. (2017) “Revisiting the relationship between suicide and unemployment: evidence from linear and non-linear cointegration”,
Economic Systems, Vol.41, No.2, pp.266-278.
30. Idress, et al. (2018) “Suicide among youth: a preventable publıc health concern”
I-Manager’s Journal on Nursing, Vol.7, No.4, pp.1-5.
31. Antonakakis, N., Collins, A. (2018) “A suicidal Kuznets curve?”,
Economics Letters, Vol.41, No.2, pp.266-278.
32. Feltrin, R.J., Almedia, H.J. (2018) “Socioeconomic determinants of suicide in Santa Catarina: an analysis with panel data”
Research Papers, No.3, National Association of Postgraduate Economics Centre, Brazil.
33. Satoh, F., Osawa, M. (2018) “Double suicide in modern Japan (in Kanagawa prefecture): comparison with those in post-war Japan and other countries”,
Medicine, Science and the Law, Vol.58, No.2, pp.97-101.
34. Brosnan, S. (2018) “Regional variation in suicide rates in the republic of Ireland”
Conference Paper, presented at ERSA Congress 2018 in Cork, Ireland.