ANDRES, A. R. and HALICIOGLU, F. (2011) “Testing the Hypothesis of the Natural Suicide Rates: Further Evidence from OECD Data”,
Economic Modelling, Vol.28, Nos 1-2, pp.22-26.
1. Okada, K., and Samreth, S. (2011) “A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: evidence from 13 European OECD countries”,
MPRA Papers, No.29075.
2. Sveticic, J., Milner, A., Leo, D. (2011) Suicide Research: Selected
Australian Institute for Suicide Research and Prevention, Griffith University.
3. Okada, K., Samreth, S. (2013) “A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: evidence from 13 European OECD countries”,
Journal of Socio-economics, Vol.45, pp.78-85.
4. Korhonen, M., Puhakka, M., Viren, M. (2014) “Economic hardship and suicide
European Journal of Health Economics, (Article in Press).
5. Bustos, P.M. (2014) “Analysis suicidal behaviour in risk subpopulations”,
PhD Thesis in Psychology, School of Psychology, Autonoma University of Madrid, Spain.
6. Samreth, S. (2015) “An estimation of the money demand function in Cambodia”,
Economics Bulletin, Vol.35, No.4
7. Korhonen, et al. (2015) “Economic hardship and suicides”,
Discussion Papers, No.105, Ahoa Centre Economics, University of Turku, Finland.
8. Antonakakis, N., Gupta, R. (2017) “Is economic policy uncertainty related to suicide rates? Evidence from the United States”,
Social Indicators Research, Vol.133, pp.543-560.
9. Soper, C.A. (2017) “Towards solving the evolutionary puzzle of suicide”
PhD Thesis in Sociology, University of Gloucestershire, UK.
10. Korhonen, et al. (2017) “Economic hardship and suicides”
International Journal of Social Economics, Vol.44, No.11, pp.1348-1360.
11. Anyikwa, et al. (2018) “Persistence of suicides in G20 countries: SPSM approach to three generations of unit root tests”
MPRA Papers, No.87790.
12. Soper, C.A. (2018) The Evolution of Suicide. Springer, Germany.
13. Soper, C.A. (2018) “Common mental disorder (CMDs) as keepers”
in The Evaluation of Suicide, C.A. Soper (Ed.), pp.153-194, Springer, Germany.
14. Soper, C.A. (2018) “Reviewing the options: noise, adaptation and by-product”
in The Evaluation of Suicide, C.A. Soper (Ed.), pp.43-70, Springer, Germany.
15. Soper, C.A. (2018) “Summary, conclusions, implications”
in The Evaluation of Suicide, C.A. Soper (Ed.), pp.251-283, Springer, Germany.