ALTINANAHTAR, A., HALICIOGLU, F. (2009) “A Dynamic
Econometric Study of Suicides in
The Journal of Socio-Economics, Vol. 38, No.6, pp.903-907.
1. Bhat, R. (2010)
“Agricultural suicides in
Duke Journal of Economics, Vol.XXII, Spring 2010.
A.B., Sader, L.M. (2010) “Socio-economic
determinants of suicide in
Research Report, Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Republic, Uruguay.
3. Okada, K., and Samreth, S. (2011) “A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: evidence from 13 European OECD countries”,
MPRA Papers, No.29075.
4. Botha, F. (2012) “The
economics of suicide in
5. Hong, J. (2012)
“Socio-economic inequalities in mental health and their determinants in
PhD Thesis in Economics, London School of Economics, the University of London.
6. Botha, F. (2012) “The
economics of suicide in
South African Journal of Economics, Vol.80, No.4, pp.526-552.
7. Chia, S.T.C. (2012) “Suicide and socio-economic indicators: what are the missing links?”
BSc Project in Economics, Department of Economics, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak.
8. Okada, K., Samreth, S. (2013) “A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: evidence from 13 European OECD countries”,
Journal of Socio-economics, Vol.45, pp.78-85.
9. Jang, Y.S., Tsai, M.C. (2013) “The correlation between socioeconomic factors and the suicide rate”,
International Journal of Intelligent Technologies and Applied Statistics, Vol.6, No.4, pp.415-429.
Chiang, H.C., Hu, F.C. (2013) “Socioeconomics conditions and the suicide
mortality rate: a trend analysis in
Chinese Journal of Mental Health, Vol.26, No.2, pp.302-306 (in Chinese).
11. Oyesanya, M., Lopez-Morinigo, J., Dutta, R. (2015) “Systematic review of suicide in economic recession”,
World Journal of Psychiatry, Vo.15, No.2, pp.243-254.
12. Wu, K.J. (2015) “Relationship between suicide rate and macroeconomic variables in Taiwan”,
MA Thesis in Economics, Department of Applied Economics, National Chiayi University, Taiwan.
13. Antonakakis, N., Collins, A. (2016) “A suicidal Kuznets curve?”,
MPRA Papers, No.71108.
14. Lemmi, et al. (2016) “Suicide and poverty in low-income countries: a systematic review”,
The Lancet Psychiatry, Vol.3, No.8, pp.774-783.
15. Bantjes, et al. (2016) “Poverty and suicide research in low-and middle-income countries: systematic mapping of literature published in English and a proposed research agenda”,
Global Mental Health, Vol.3, (e32), pp.1-18.
16. Pitot, A., Bothan, F. (2017) “Suicide and the South African business cycle: a time series approach”
Conference Paper, presented at Biennial Conference of the Economic Society of South Africa, 30 August – 1 September 2017, Rhodes University, South Africa.
17. Antonakakis, N., Gupta, R. (2017) “Is economic policy uncertainty related to suicide rates? Evidence from the United States”,
Social Indicators Research, Vol.133, pp.543-560.
18. Durgun, F., Durgun, B. (2017) “Suicide-income relationship: a causality analysis for Turkey”
Journal of Economics and Business Administration of Dicle University, Vol.7, No.14, pp.398-416.
19. Feltrin, R.J., Almedia, H.J. (2018) “Socioeconomic determinants of suicide in Santa Catarina: an analysis with panel data”
Research Papers, No.3, National Association of Postgraduate Economics Centre, Brazil.