M. (2005) “Ways to Interpret
Intereconomics, Vol.40, No. 4, pp.217-225.
Cukurova Universitesi Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi, Vol.14, No.2, pp.63-80.
3. Arisoy, I. (2005) “Turkiye’de kamu harcamalari ve ekonomik buyume iliskisi (1950-2203)”,
Discussion Papers, No.15, Turkish Economics Association,
Magisteruppsats, 10 poäng VT 2005
5. Gromling, M. (2005) “Die auβenwirtschaflichen Verflechtungender Turkei”,
Journal for Studies on Turkey, Vol. 18, Nos 1-2, pp.127-152.
6. Cavusoglu, A. T. (2005) “Testing the validity of Wagner’s law in Turkey: the bounds testing approach”,
The Review of Political Sciences of Ankara University, Vol. 60, No.1, pp.73-78.
7. Junior, J. O. C. (2006) “Efeitos do investmento publico sobre o produto e a produtiradade: uma analise emprica”,
Texto Para Discussa, No.1204, Brazil.
8. Magableh, M. A. (2006) A theoretical and empirical analysis of the Wagner hypothesis.
PhD Thesis in Economics,
9. Narayan, P.K., Nielsen,
10. Aregbeyen, O. (2006) “Cointegration, causality, and Wagner’s law: a test for Nigeria”,
Economic and Financial Review, Vol.44, No.2, pp.1-17.
M.F. (2006) “Increasing role of municipalities in social policy in
MA Thesis in International Relations, University of Marmara, Turkey.
12. Guerrero, F. and Parker, E. (2007) “The effects of
federal government size on long-term economic growth in the
UNR Economics Working Paper Series, No: 07-002,
13. Hizarci, B. (2007) “Kamu harcamalari ve ekonomik buyume iliskisinin Wagner kanunu ile analizi: Turkiye ornegi”,
M.Sc. Thesis in Economics, Zonguldak Karaelmas University, Turkey.
14. Mohammadi, H., Cak,
H., and Cak,
D. (2008) “Wagner's
hypothesis: new evidence from
Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 35, No.1, pp.94-106.
15. Narayan, P.K., Nielsen,
China Economic Review, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp.297-307.
16. Oswaldo, J. (2008) “Politica fiscal e impacts productivos dos gastos publicos”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, Graduate School of Economics at Fundacao Getulio Vargas, Rio de Jenario,
17. Erjavec, A. (2008) “Preverjanje veljavnosti Wagnerjevega zakone za drzare europske unije”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Ljunlyani, Slovakia.
18. Uysal, D. and Mucuk, M. (2009) “Turkiye ekonomisinde kamu harcamalari ve ekonomik buyume iliskisi”,
Finans Politik & Ekonomik Yorumlar, Vol.46, No.527, pp.39-48.
19. Selen, U. and Eryigit, K. (2009) “Yapisal kirilmalarin varliginda Wagner kanunu Turkiye icin gecerli mi?”,
Maliye Dergisi, No.156, pp.177-198.
20. Gul, E. and Yavuz, H. (2009) “Turkiye’de kamu harcamlari ile ekonomik buyume arasindaki iliskinin ekonometrik bir analizi: 1963-2008”,
Conference Paper, presented at International Davraz Congress on Social and Economic Issues Shaping the
World’s Future: New Global Dialogue, 24-26 September 2009,
21. Frimpong, J.M. and Oteng-Abayie, E.F. (2009) “Does the Wagner’s hypothesis matter in developing economies? Evidence from three west African monetary zone (WAMZ) countries”,
American Journal of Economics and Business Administration, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp.141-147.
22. Bagdiken, M. and Beser, B. (2009) “Ekonomik buyume ile kamu harcamalari arasindaki nedensenlik iliskisinin Wagner tezi kapsaminda bir analizi: Turkiye ornegi”, ZKU Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.5, No.9, pp.1-17.
23. Yay, T. and Tastan, H. (2009) “Growth of public expenditures in
Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting, Vol.12, No.4, pp.101-118.
24. Basari, S., Aksu, H., Temurlenk, M.S., Polat, O. (2009) “Government spending and economic
growth relationship in
Journal of Graduate School of Social Sciences, Ataturk University, Vol.13, No.1, pp.301-314.
25. Omotor, D.G.
and Akpobi, O. (2009) “Cointegration
and the long-run validity of Wagner’s law: evidence from
Conference Proceedings, pp. 170-173. 36th Annual Meeting of Northeast Business and Economics Association, 5-7 November 2009, Worcester State School.
T., Stacu, S., Iacob, I., Herteliu, C., and Oanced, B.
(2009) ‘Testing Wagner’s Law for
Conference Proceedings in Challenges for Analysis the Economy, the Business and Social Progress
(editors: Kovacs, P., Szep, K. and Katona, T. ), International Scientific Conference,
27. Magazzino, C. (2009) “Legge di Wagner e spesa pubblica Italiana disaggregate: un approccio VAR”,
Economia Pubblica, Nos:5-6.
H. (2009) Kamu Ekonomisi Analizi, 2. Baski. Beta,
29. Yunting, C. (2009) “Expenditure in OECD countries and the causal relationship between economic growth: Wagner validation rule”,
30. Durevall, D. and Henrekson, M. (2010) “The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure”,
Working Paper, No: 818, Research Institute of Industrial
31. Durevall, D. and Henrekson, M. (2010) “The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure”,
Working Papers in Economics, No: 428,
T., Lefter, V., Oancea, B.
and Stancu, S. (2010) “A comparative study of
some features of higher education in
Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 280-294.
Y., Li, J., Wang, X., and Li, C. (2010) “An empirical analysis of the validity
of Wagner’s law in
International Journal of Business and Management, Vol.5, No.6, pp.161-168.
34. Aytac, D. , Guven, M.C. (2010) “Kamu harcamalarinin bilesimi ekonomik buyumeyi etkiler mi? Turkiye ekonomisi icin bir analiz”,
Sosyoekonomi, Vol.6, No.2, pp.129-152.
35. Magazzino, C. (2010) “Wagner’s law and augmented Wagner’s law in EU-27:
A time-series analysis on starionarity, cointegration and causality’,
C.R.E.I. Working Papers, No. 05.
36. Magazzino, C. (2010) “Wagner’s law and Italian disaggregated public spending: some empirical evidences”,
MPRA Papers, No.26662.
37. Ighodanu, C. and Oriakhi, D. (2010) “Does the relationship between government expenditure and economic growth follow Wagner’s law
in Nigeria ?”,
Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, Vol.10, No.2, pp.185-189.
38. Wu, A.M. and Lin, M. (2010) “Determinants of government size: evidence from China”,
MPRA Papers No. 27089.
39. Andrei, T., Teodorescu, D., Oancea, B. and Stancu, S. (2010) “Some comments on Wagner law”,
Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research, Vol.44, No.1, pp.45-62.
40. Wu, S.Y., Tang, J.H., Lin, E.S. (2010) “The impact of government expenditure on economic growth: how sensitive to the level of development?”,
Journal of Policy Modelling, Vol.32, No.6, pp.804-817.
41. Lenard, M.A. (2010) The political economy of federal assitance: demand-side determinants of new awards in the 110th congress.
M.A. Thesis in Political Sciences, Georgia State University.
42. Jeong, H. (2010) “Globalization and the politics of the welfare state”,
PhD Thesis in Political Science,
43. Husnain, M.I. and Mehmood, A.
(2010) “Whether or not public expenditure in
Conference Paper, presented at International Conference on
Applied Economics, ICOAE 2010, 26-28 August 2010,
44. Yunting, C. (2010) “Expenditure in OECD countries and the causal relationship between economic growth: Wagner validation rule”,
Bank of Taiwan Quarterly Review, Vol.62, No.2, pp.138-162.
45. Muluan, W., Mi, L. (2010) “Bureaucratic expansion in
Journal of Public Management, Vol.7, No.4.
46. Pahlavani, M., Abed, D.
(2011) “Investigating the Keynesian view and Wagner’s law on the
size of government and economic growth in
Conference Proceedings, the conference of ICBME 2011, 6-8 October 2011, Yasar University, Izmir.
47. Babadunte, M. A. (2011) “A bound testing analysis of
Wagner’s law in
Applied Economics, Vol.43, No.21, pp.2843-2850.
48. Durevall, D. and Henrekson, M. (2011) “The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure”,
Journal of Public Economics, Vol.95, Nos 7-8, pp.708-712.
49. Pradhan, R. P. (2011) “Government spending and economic growth in SAARC: evidence from panel cointegration”,
International Journal of Economics Policy in Emerging Countries, Vol.4, No.1, pp.78-94.
50. Husnain, M. I. (2011) “Keynes versus Wagner: aggregated and disagregated analysis of public expenditures in selected Asian countries”,
International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 67, pp.46-53.
51. Akpan, U.F. (2011) “Cointegration, causality and Wagner’s hypothesis: time series evidence for Nigeria, 1970-2008”,
Journal of Economic Research, Vol.16, pp.59-84.
52. Pahlavani, M., Abed, D., Pourshabi, F. (2011) “Investigating the Keynesian view and Wagner’s law on the size of government and economic growth in Iran”, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol.2, No.13, pp.170-175.
53. Tasseven, O. (2011) “The Wagner’s law: time series evidence for Turkey, 1960-2006”,
Dogus University Journal, Vol.12, No.2, pp.304-316.
54. Oktayer, A. (2011) “Turkiye’de ekonomik buyume ve kamu harcamalari arsindaki iliskinin ampirik analizi:1950-2009”,
Iktisat Fakultesi Mecmuasi, Vol.61, No.1, pp.261-282.
55. Gul, E. and Yavuz, H. (2011) “Turkiye’de kamu harcamlari ile ekonomik buyume arasindaki iliskinin ekonometrik bir analizi: 1963-2008”,
Maliye Dergisi, No.160, pp.72-85.
56. Sugimoto, I. (2011) Economic Growth of Singapore in the Twentieth Century: Historical GDP Estimates and Empirical Investigations.
World Scientific Publishing Company, Singapore.
57. Altunc, O.F. (2011) “Kamu harcamalari ve ekonomik buyume iliskisi: Turkiye’ye iliskin ampirik kanitlar”,
Yonetim ve Ekonomi, Vol.18, No.2, pp.145-157.
58. Magazzino, C. (2011) “Disaggregated public spending, GDP and money supply: evidence for Italy”,
Eurpean Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, Issue 41, pp.118-131.
59. Carter, A. (2011) “Another look at Wagner’s hypothesis application to Barbados”,
Research and Policy Working Papers, Vol.4, pp.33-45. Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs, Barbados.
60. Diler, H.G. (2011) “Public expenditure – economic growth: an application to Turkey”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, Afyon Kocatepe University, Turkey.
61. Wu, A.M. and Lin, M. (2012) “Determinants of government size: evidence from China”,
Public Choice, Vol.151, No:1-2, pp.255-270.
Y., Yamak, R. (2012) “Cointegration,
causality and Wagner’s law with disaggregated data: evidence from
MPRA Papers, No:36894.
63. Magazzino, C. (2012) “Wagner’s law in EU-27 and augmented Wagner’s law: a time series analysis on stationarity cointegration and causality”,
International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, No.89, pp.205-220.
A. S. (2012) “Government expenditure and economic growth in
European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.79, No.3, pp.457-466.
65. Gul, E., Ergun, H. (2012) “Gelismis ve azgelismis ulkelerde ekonomik buyume dinamikleri: bir panel veri analizi”,
International Journal of Alanya Faculty of Business, Vol.4, No.1, pp.127-156.
66. Baghebo, M., Edoumiekumo, S. (2012) “Public capital accumulation
and economic development in
International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Vol.2, No.2, pp.213-237.
67. Acharya, S. P. (2012) “Growth and public expenditure management: p-value analysis and Granger causality in SAARC economies”,
SIU Journal of Management, Vol.2, No.1, pp.40-58.
68. Zamanian, G., Mahmoodi, M., Mahmoodi, E. (2012) “Government expenditure and GDP: the case of 12 Asian developing countries”,
Journal of American Science, Vol.8, No.9, pp.66-69.
69. Gkoulgkoutsika, A. (2012) “The law of Wagner: an empirical approach to cointegration in panel data”,
M.Sc Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
70. Magazzino, C.
(2012) “Wagner versus Keynes: public spending and national income in
Journal of Policy Modeling, Vol.34, No.6, pp.890-905.
71. Olomola, A.
S. (2012) “State budgetary allocation: an appraisal of budget
implementation and effects in
Paper, The Nigerian Institute
of Social Economic Research,
72. Magazzino, C. (2012) “The nexus between disaggregated public spending and GDP in the Euro area”,
Economics Bulletin, Vol.32, No.3, pp.2560-2579.
73. Guerrero, F., Parker, E. (2012) “The effect of federal government size on-long term economic growth, 1791-2009”,
Modern Economy, Vol.3, pp.949-957.
74. Yildiz, F., Sarisoy, S. (2012) “An empirical study on the relationship between public expenditures and economic growth in OECD countries”,
Marmara Universitesi IIBF Dergisi, Vol.33, No.2, pp.517-540.
75. Tasseven, O. (2012) The Wagner’s Law: Time Series Evidence for Turkey, 1960-2006.
LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
76. Husnain, M.I. (2013) “Impact of public expenditure on economic growth: empirical evidence from selected south Asian countries with special reference to Pakistan”,
PhD Thesis in Economics, FUUSAT School of Economics Sciences, Islamabad, Pakistan.
77. Akpokerere, O.E., Ighoroje, E.J.
(2013) “The effect of government expenditure on economic growth in
International Journal of Economic Development Research and Investment, Vol.4, No.1, pp.76-82.
78. Oktayer, A., Oktayer, N. (2013)
“Testing Wagner’s law for
Prague Economic Papers, No.2, pp.284-301.
79. Kargi, B. (2013) “Budget size performance and growth data: time series analysis (2000:01-2012:12) on Turkey”,
The Journal of Academic and Social Studies, Vol.6, No.4, pp.863-893.
80. Menyah, K., Wolde-Rufael, Y. (2013) “Government expenditure and economic growth: the Ethiopian experience, 1950-2007”,
Journal of Developing Areas, Vol.47, No.1, pp.263-280.
81. Gokmenoglu, K., Alptekin, V. (2013) “Re-examination of Wagner’s law for OECD countries”,
Annals of the Constantin Brancusi University of Targa Jiu, Economy Series, Issue 1, pp.28-37.
82. Bojanic, A.N.
(2013) “Testing the validity of Wagner’s law in
Economic Analysis Review, Vol.28, No.1, pp.25-45.
83. Akpan, U. F.,
Abang, D. (2013) “Does government spur economic
growth? Evidence from
Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Vol.4, No.9, pp.36-52.
84. Edame, G.E., Akpan, V.E. (2013) “An empirical analysis of the
structure and growth of federal government expenditures in
Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol.4, No.15, pp.38-49.
85. Ogbonna, B.C.
(2013) “Does the Wagner’s law hold for
Journal of Research in National Development, Vol.10, No.2, pp.290-299.
86. Benavides, D.R.,
Investigacion Economica, Vol.72, No.283, pp.69-98.
87. Bashirli, S.,
Sabiroglu, I.M. (2013) “Testing Wagner’s
law in an oil-exporting economy: the case of
Transition Studies Review, Vol.20, No.3, pp.295-307.
88. Chude, N.P., Chude, D.I. (2013) “Impact of government expenditure
on economic growth in
International Journal of Business and Management Review, Vol.1, No.4, pp.64-71.
Alimi, R.S. (2013) “Testing augmented
Wagner’s law for
MPRA Papers, No.52319.
90. Facchini, F. (2014) “The determinants of public spending: a survey of methodological prospective”,
MPRA Papers, No.53006.
91. Permane, Y.H., Wike, G.S. (2014)
“Testing the existence of Wagner law and government expenditure
Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol.5, No.10, pp.130-139.
92. Ibok, O.W., Bassey, N.E. (2014) “Wagner’s law revisited: the case of Nigerian agricultural sector (1961-2012)”,
International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics, Vol.2, No.3, pp.19-32.
93. Ahmad, M. (2014) “Government expenditure and
economic growth: an econometric test for
International Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research, Vol.2, No.3, pp.79-88.
94. Rodriguez, B.D., Lopez, H.F. (2014)
“Economic development and public spending of the states in
Gestion y Politica Publica, Vol.23, No.2, pp.299-330.
95. Jeong, H. (2014) “Corporate capital and the race to the bottom”
Peace and Democracy Institute, Vol.22, No.2, pp.187-221.
96. Ulucak, R., Ulucak, Z.S. (2014) “The causality between public
expenditure and economic growth: the case of
International Journal of Management Economics and Business, Vol.10, No.23, pp.81-97.
97. Bexheti, A., Mustafi, B. (2015) “Impact of public funding of education on economic growth in Macedonia”,
Working Papers, No: 98, Bamberg Economic Research Group, Bamberg University.
98. Bukhari, N., Jan, F.A., Ahmad, M.S. (2015) “Effects of financial development and industrial maturity on economic growth”,
Journal of Management Info, Vol.5, No.1, pp.38-55.
99. Ucal, H. (2015) “The importance of primary surplus in Turkey and its effect on economic growth”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Department of Economics, Adnan Menderes University, Turkey.
100. Yamacli, D.S. (2015) “The relative sensitivities analysis between the economic growth rate and selected macroeconomic variables: the case of Turkey”,
International Journal of Economic and Administrative Studies, Vol.15, pp.381-396.
101. Maddah, et al. (2015) “Six interpretations of Wagner’s law in Iran as an oil exporting country based on econometric techniques”,
The Journal of Economic Policy, Vol.7, No.13, pp.111-132.
102. Masan, S.S. (2015) “Testing Keynesian versus Wagner hypothesis on the linkage between government spending and economic growth”,
Proceedings of the Fourth Asia-Pacific Conference on Global Business, Economics, Finance and Social Sciences, Paper Id: KL553, AP15 Malaysia Conference, Kuala Lumpur, 7-19 August, Malaysia.
103. Biyase, M., Zwane, T. (2015) “Economic growth and government expenditures in Africa: panel data analysis”,
Environmental Economics, Vol.6, No.3, pp.15-19.
104. Ogbonna, B.B.C. (2015) “Testing for Wagner’s law on Greek economy”,
International Journal of Development and Economic Sustainability, Vol.3, No.5, pp.26-35.
105. Ahmad, U.G., Suleiman, U.A. (2015) “Revisiting the link between government spending and economic growth in the presence of Wagner law in Nigeria”,
JOSR Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol.6, No.6, pp.56-64.
106. Duasa, J. (2015) “Measuring the government size that contribute to economic growth of the Muslim countries”
Conference Proceedings, The First International Conference on Shariah Oriented Public Policy in Islamic Economic System (ICOSOPP 2015), Al-Raniry State Islamic University, Benda Aceh, Indonesia.
107. Thabane, K., Lebina, S. (2016) “Economic growth and government spending nexus: empirical evidence from Lesotho”,
African Journal of Economic Review, Vol.4, No.1, pp.86-100.
108. Diler, H.G. (2016) “Public expenditure-economic growth: an application on Turkey”,
Journal of Economic Policy Researches, Vol.3, No.1, pp.21-36.
109. Usman, G.A., Loganathan, N. (2016) “The causal nexus between government expenditure and economic growth in Nigeria: evidence from a bootstrap rolling window approach”,
American Journal of Innovative Research and Applied Sciences, Vol.2, No.1, pp.16-24.
110. Yuan, Y. (2016) “A study on the relationship between the composition of government expenditure and economic growth in Taiwan”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Institute of Economics, National Taiwan University.
111. Turan, T., Karakas, M. (2016) “The effect of trade openness and income on the size of a government”,
Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences, Vol.47, pp.164-178.
112. Atasoy, B.S., Gur, T.H. (2016) “Does the Wagner’s hypothesis hold for China? Evidence from static and dynamic analyses”,
Panaeconomicus, Vol.63, No.1, pp.45-60.
113. Ali, W., Munir, K. (2016) “Testing Wagner versus Keynesian hypothesis for Pakistan: the role of aggregate and disaggregate expenditure”,
MPRA Papers, No.74570.
114. Tunali, C.B. (2016) “An empirical analysis of the Wagner’s law in the European periphery”, chapter 7, pp.91-105, in Social and Economic Dynamics of Development: Case Studies, S. Cevik, H. Simsek, and H. Mittal (eds.), IJOPEC Publication, Istanbul.
115. Moore, S. (2016) “Wagner in Ireland: an econometric analysis”,
The Economic and Social Review, Vol.47, No.1, pp.69-103.
116. Ashraf, A.W. (2016) “Detection and analysis of the causal relation between tourism and greenhouse gas emission: an empirical analysis”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Faculty of Science and Technology, Bournemouth University.
117. Cambulo, I.E.L. (2016) “Public spending and economic growth in Angola”,
MSc Thesis in Economics, Lisboa School of Economics and Management, Portugal.
118. Salwindi, N., Seshamani, V. (2016) “The relevance of Wagner’s law to Zambia”,
International Journal of Research in Emerging Markets and the Global Economy, Vol.2, No.2, pp.808-822.
119. Timur, M.C., Albayrak, N. (2016) “Kamu harcamalari ve ekonomik buyume arasindaki iliskinin analizi: Wagner kanunu”,
Papers on Social Sciences, pp.803-813.
120. Guder, et al. (2016) “The relationship between public expenditure and economic growth: is the Keynesian view or the Wagner’s law valid for Turkey? (2006-2015)”
COMU International Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.1, No.1, pp.47-60.
121. Ampah, I.K., Kotosz, B. (2016) “Wagner versus Keynes the causal nexus between government expenditures and economic growth: an empirical study of Burkina Faso”
Journal of Heterodox Economics, Vol.3, No.2, pp.74-101
122. Shah, et al. (2016) “Government expenditure, defense expenditure and economic growth: a causality analysis for BRICS”
European Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.4, No.8, pp.447-458.
123. Uluturk, et al. (2017) “Testing Wagner’s law for Turkey: ARDL analysis for 1980-2014 period”,
Journal of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Akdeniz University, Vol.16, No.34, pp.18-44.
124. Jobarteh, M. (2017) “Testing Wagner’s law for the Gambia, 1977-2013”,
MPRA Papers, No.76303.
125. Tabar, et al. (2017) “The impact of educational expenditures of government on economic growth of Iran”,
Revista AD-Minister, No.30, pp.217-235.
126. Uzuner, et al. (2017) “Public expenditures and economic growth: was Wagner right? Evidence from Turkey”
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Vol.3, No.2, pp.36-40.
127. Cergibozan, et al. (2017) “Testing the Wagner’s law for the Turkish economy: some findings from time series data”
Finans Politik ve Ekonomik Yorumlar, Vol.54, No.625, pp.75-89.
128. Ihugba, O.A., Njoku, A.C. (2017) “Social and community services government expenditures and Nigera’s economic growth”,
Advances in Applied Economics Research: Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE 20 June 2017), pp.59-72, Springer.
129. Pata, U.K., Tutuncu, A. (2017) “Analysis of the relationship between government spending and economic growth with structural breaks”,
Maliye Dergisi, No.172, pp.30-51.
130. Sekantsi, L.P., Molapo, S.S. (2017) “Testing the validity of Wagner’s law in Lesotho”
Working Papers, Researchgate.
131. Tulumce, S.Y., Zeren, F. (2017) “Analysis of the relationship between public expenditures and economic growth in Turkey: asymmetric causality test”
International Journal of Economics and Business, Vol.13, No.2, pp.299-310.
132. Amin, S.B., Jannat, F.T. (2017) “Relationship between government expenditure and national income: the case of Bangladesh”
Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Vol.7, No.1, pp.27-41.
133. Omoshoro-Jones, O.S. (2017) “Investigating the provincial government expenditure-economic growth nexus in a multivariate mode: empirical evidence from free state province”
Conference Proceedings, pp.1-34, 9th Annual Public Sector Economist Forum, 28-30 November 2017, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
134. Afanasiev, M.P., Shash, N.N. (2018) “Interrelation of economic growth and levels of public expenditure in the context of Wagner’s law”
Public Administration Issues, Special Issue II, pp.174-183.
135. Papas, et al. (2018) “The validity of Wagner’s law in the United Kingdom during the last two centuries”
International Economics and Economic Policy, (Article in Press).
136. Gazdan, et al. (2018) “Oil price volatility, Islamic financial development and economic growth in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries”
Borsa Istanbul Review, (Article in Press).